Reaction score
Just throwing some 'red' meat into the pack here !

I've bought a delivery mileage (currently 100 but will be at 350 when it lands) one owner Clio Trophy. Existing owner may be moving abroad and is clearing the decks of his cars. Purchased for his wife but never used.

I am intending advertising for the average value they sold for discounted new circa £13495 but will take a view or consider part exchanges.

Anyone with an existing Trophy might consider taking this opportunity to replace it - not something you might have been considering! Let's face it, there's nothing out there to replace it with really! & I would like another Trophy too :)

Drop me a line if you're interested, would like it to go to someone via here than anywhere else. I would surely be savaged in Cliosport for contemplating anything starting with a £13!! Cheers, Steve.

Reaction score
!!!

Wow, what an opportunity for anyone looking to buy a Trophy... especially all the picky ones out there!

O.

Reaction score
ah so you've managed to get it - sounds good. most be the lowest mileage Trophy around - shame in a way that its sat in a garage unused but i'm sure someone will have some fun running it in.

how much for number 474?! :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not sure why but will feel slightly jealous of whoever gets this. :)

Reaction score
artdealer said:
Hasn't there been a debate before on this forum about running in modern cars?

it's a never ending debate.... although i'm happy to bet good money that 328 was driven fairly hard from new as it felt very different to 474 which we are guessing has been driven quite easily. i'm prefering the pampered upbringing of 474 myself.

i'll come back later to find this thread full of more opinions :roll:

Reaction score
The running in point was more to do with the point made by someone that engines are revved to limit before the car is complete and then rolled out as run in nowadays. i.e with no running in service etc. I appreciate there's other parts of the car to run in e.g gearbox, wheel bearings etc etc but how long does that take.

Regarding number, I have no idea and will see when I vacuum it.

Also I must be the only one who isn't bothered about an intermittent wiper! I think 050/500 had an intermittent, but was doing my head in because I couldn't adjust it.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
artdealer said:
Also I must be the only one who isn't bothered about an intermittent wiper! I think 050/500 had an intermittent, but was doing my head in because I couldn't adjust it.

And therein lies the problem. :lol:

Reaction score
artdealer said:

The one after mine, have you a record of all the numbers you've had Steve, you need a numbered chart so you can cross them off when they're done!

Still looking for that Swiss one?

Reaction score
I kept the list on the website, but been thinking about changing that. With the best will in the world I'm unlikely to do 500!!!

I would buy a LHD one tomorrow if I could find one, I have man in Italy and the Central American enquirer still looking.

299 also now has a new battery. After delay collecting it's getting close to Delivery-Day.