Cooksport springs

Reaction score
I'm after some cooksport springs either new or used if anyone could help me out, the springs I have on now are way too harsh

Reaction score
OEM are much harsher than Sportlines, in my experience.

Cooksport are still a pretty jarring ride.

Reaction score
I unfortunately have apex on it and they are horrible, I like how they have took the 4x4 look away from the car but every other thing about them is terrible

Reaction score
Or is there any other springs that you's could suggest I've heard them sport lines are good but they arnt as low are they?

Reaction score
If you do a search for Cooksport / Sportline / Mark Fish springs you'll find some really useful info as it's been covered plenty. If you're still struggling then post up and someone will help out or point you in the right direction.

Reaction score
At the end of the day they are all going to be roughly the same height and stiffness, if you wanted a soft ride you should not have bought a trophy, or you just need to get used to it

Reaction score
I don't want a soft soft ride just like so it doesn't make my teeth fall out every time there is a blade of grass on the road ahha

Reaction score
Did you get given the oem ones? Try them for a bit, then at least it will give you an idea what the ride is like out of the factory, I am running Mark Fish springs and Koni dampers that I have adjusted harder, and I have solid top mounts and powerflex rear purple damper bushes, I use the car as a daily and do not find it a problem

Reaction score
It was on OEM when I first got it wasn't a too bad ride I just hated how high it looked especially since everyone I know runs coilovers

Reaction score
Put coilovers on it then and keep your Sach wrapped up for a later date

Why would anyone bother to do this? Just buy a regular 182 if one is not going to appreciate it for the main difference between it and a regular 182.

Its hardly an investment that is going to make money (unless 105 has sold for £15.5k)

Reaction score
from what i have seen on here and other forums quite a few people do it, i think they are mad personally :p and do not know why people go out and buy a T if they want BMW comfort levels, makes no sence

Reaction score
Just got some cooksports and went up hartside pass today they are miles better then the apex even lower too well pleased

Reaction score
Would you mind putting a couple of pics of how the car sits now with the cooksport fitted? Looking at getting a set next month and would be interested to see how it sits.

Reaction score
attachment.php
That's with the apex on
attachment.php
That's with the cooksport on such a nicer ride too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 49
Reaction score
That actually looks quite low with the cooksports on! Looking forward to getting mine now,thanks for putting up the pics