Connects2 ?

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Those of you that have replaced the standard head unit in your trophies and have continued to use the steering wheel controls, which Connects2 model did you use ? I’ve bought CTSRN0012.2 and it doesn’t work. Even Connect2 aren’t really sure which of their products would work in my car. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Got really confused with all the adapters so decided to get my hands on one of the old Sony stereos with Renault plugs for both the heads up display and steering controls, works a treat 😎20210205_201923.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Those of you that have replaced the standard head unit in your trophies and have continued to use the steering wheel controls, which Connects2 model did you use ? I’ve bought CTSRN0012.2 and it doesn’t work. Even Connect2 aren’t really sure which of their products would work in my car. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think some of the Connects2 adapters work only with the Tuner list OR update list stereos from memory

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think I have a CTSRN005.2AA fitted on a pioneer had a look in my emails to confirm but cant find any I have cleared them out
Thanks for looking, can confirm that that model CTSRN005.2 worked for me and even displays Renault on the LCD screen next to the time and temperature

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think some of the Connects2 adapters work only with the Tuner list OR update list stereos from memory
Turns out the CTSRN0005.2 works with my set up, even displays Renault on the LCD screen next to the time and temperature