Reaction score
Any chance of maybe getting some keyrings made, like the ones on cliosport in enamel.

Would there be enough interest to look into a getting a batch made? They are £6 on cliosport.

Any takers?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Work is in progress on these, i've done a bit of research into it and another forum member is doing some costing on them at the moment. Definitely something i'm looking to add to the shop :)

Reaction score
Excellent, cheers Nik. Did you have a good time at trax and rws? Really annoyed I didn't manage to get up to the events and put some faces to names.

Reaction score
*clears throat*

I know its been a while since I spoke to you about these Nik, im just trying to get things into place still, taking longer than I thought!

I'll do you a good deal and youve seen the ones ive done. Andy D has a couple and that was the older ones, theyre better now!

Reaction score
I was thinking about this a while back but had in mind a really simple cut out version of just the letter 'T' in the Trophy font, with xxx/500 on the back catering to a specific car number. OK... maybe that's a bit over the top but hey, no harm in dreaming ;)

O.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
£6 is extrosion for those. How many did they order????? You can get LED ones for about £2-3....

Reaction score
I saw a guy in Rentech on Saturday with a Cliosport Fleece on! If they can do a clothing range surely we can get some poxy keyrings and mugs made up?

Cue, you sound like you've got the contacts, get on it. Obviously being a Yorkshireman you'd need the money up front!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aye lad, wippets need feeding next sunday......

there's a post on CS about these fleeces - their selling them as we speak. If they had better colours i'd get one.

we might struggle with the mugs and keyrings due to ordering numbers - we'd need 72 orders for mugs and a couple of hundered for the keyrings... Any suggestions?

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve Gunnis said:
I saw a guy in Rentech on Saturday with a Cliosport Fleece on! If they can do a clothing range surely we can get some poxy keyrings and mugs made up?

Cue, you sound like you've got the contacts, get on it. Obviously being a Yorkshireman you'd need the money up front!

Numbers and money is the whole issue Steve. On Cliosport we have a) a much larger user base, and b) a nice pool of membership money with which to fund purchases of these things. For example we just spent £1000 on Tax Disc holders. Now cliosport will get the money back on that through sales but this may take a year or two before they are all sold, so thats where having a bank balance to fund these things is needed.

I'm happy to spend £60 or so of my money in advance on stuff like a print run of stickers, as thats not too much to be out of pocket, but i wouldn't spend £200-£400 on a minimum order of mugs / keyrings etc without having commitment from members for at least half the order quantity at a 100% markup on the cost price.

I've mentioned memberships before, and i'm pretty reluctant to go that way really, but this is where it is needed to be honest. On Cliosport nobody makes any money out of it, all the fees go into a pot to fund stuff like this, hosting costs, and costs for shows and events etc.

al

Reaction score
Are CT stickers available?

I know I don't have a trophy but i'd like to show my support for the club :)

Reaction score
al said:
Are CT stickers available?

I know I don't have a trophy but i'd like to show my support for the club :)

they can be bought thro the online shop :wink: Nik can confirm he has stock but as far as i know he has!

Day

Reaction score
Official Cliotrophy.co.uk keyrings are in the development stage as we speak.

Watch this space for an announcement soon