Reaction score
For sale is my beloved Renaultsport Clio Trophy No. 382I have owned No. 382 for nearly 5 ½ years (purchased in July 2009). It’s been my pride and joy ever since I have bought it however I am now selling as it is not getting used as much as it should (always been a 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] car) and I have a new car on the way. The body and paintwork is in very good condition. It’s been regularly cleaned and polished to keep the paint fresh. It has by far been the most cared for and pampered car I have owned and it will be sorely missed! If you do not know much about the Trophy then visit cliotrophy.co.uk or evo.co.uk.

• Renaultsport Clio Trophy No. 382.
  • AY55 WVG first registration on 30.09.2005.
  • 5 speed manual.
  • 66,000 miles.
  • MOT until August 2015.
  • Buyer will need to tax as per new taxing laws.
  • Usual Trophy Spec (Capsicum Red, Speedline Turini alloys, AC, Recaro Trendline front seats, Sachs remote reservoir dampers, V6 Spolier).
  • 3 previous owners (the first being registered by Renault, so in reality 2 previous owners).
  • All enthusiast owned (history is traceable on cliotrophy.co.uk from brand new to now).
  • Only ever run on Super Unleaded.
  • Fully maintained – 3 service stamps in the book with Renault, oil services and maintenance carried out regularly by myself.
  • Full 72k service (both belts) carried out in 2011 at JMS Automotive. Car was on approx 52k miles.
  • Dampers have been refurbished twice by BG Motorsports, the last costing £690 as I had both shafts replaced!
  • 2 brand new Toyo Proxes on the front fitted a couple months ago, rears have Uniroyal RainSports 2.

Since I have owned the vehicle I have changed, replaced and maintained whatever it needed. I have a file with the car which contains most receipts associated to the car (even original purchase invoice). A brief description of service and maintenance work carried out by myself is as follows; no doubt I have missed some:

• Regular oil changes
  • New nearside driveshaft and CV joint this year.
  • New 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] hand alternator this year.
  • Thermostat, CTS sensor and coolant change
  • New brakes all round
  • New lambda sensor
  • New coil pack
  • New injector

Over the years I have also upgraded and modified certain parts. These are as follows

• Scorpion RS192 with decat. I had this modified when it was serviced by JMS to have the centre silencer removed with new section welded in. This has made it fairly loud but it sounds fantastic. Original cat included with the car.
  • K&N air filter, 90deg alloy bend, 90deg hill power silicone hose in red. Made by myself to mimic the K-Tec set up.
  • K-Tec Carbon fibre splitter.
  • Red twill carbon fibre steering wheel thumb inserts.
  • K-Tec up-rated engine mounts.
  • Polybush dogbone mount.
  • Goodrich stainless brake hoses.
  • Brembo HC front discs, Brembo pads.
  • Boot net.
  • Headphone aux jack connection.
  • Bosch aerotwin wipers.
  • Up-rated headlight bulbs.

The car is not perfect and has some points to note. The front bumper has a few stonechips as expected. There is a small dent in the bootlid visible in the photos to the left of the number plate; the wheels have minor kerbing however one has a mark on the face near the centre cap. The STOP and battery light is also on. This was why I changed the alternator last month as the lights came on and it would not hold a charge. I have changed the alternator and the car is running fine with no issues, however the light remains on but flickers, and above approx 3krpm it disappears altogether. I am not sure what this is. I will keep on trying to resolved before the car is sold.
Overall the car is great. By far one of the most fun cars you can own and it is understandable why EVO magazine rate them so much. Every time I drive it and take it down a twisty B-Road it puts a massive grin on my face! As stated it is a reluctant sale but she is just not getting used anymore due to other commitments, and I shall soon be taking delivery of my new Golf R J
Please do get in contact if you wish. 07984 401170 or 07961 637671, if you would like any more information or photos on the car.

Sam

_57_zpsce413bf6.jpg
_571_zps44868ad1.jpg
_572_zpse0f96d26.jpg
_573_zpsc343a52e.jpg
_574_zps5160aa75.jpg
_575_zps7c4ad57f.jpg
_576_zpsa18cfb75.jpg
_577_zps7c700deb.jpg
_578_zpse4c588ba.jpg
_579_zps05896fb5.jpg
_5710_zpsa12ec8c2.jpg

Reaction score
Guys sorry seemed to miss my first post out!

Price - £4,950.00 O.N.O

Please see my Trophy for sale. Its up on Ebay and PH at the moment and the ad is re-created from there.

Please do not hesitate to get via the forum or phone.

Thanks
Sam

Reaction score
Just installed a brand new battery yesterday. Unfortunately did not turn light off. I am open to offers guys. Sam

Reaction score
Cheers mark! I'm looking forward to the R How is your trophy going? I suppose it's tucked away in its winter blanket at the moment!