Reaction score
Couple of weeks ago someone decided that using the rear end of my trophy would be a better way to stop than using their brakes :mad:

I am in the process of paying the salvage costs and will have a CAT C write-off trophy for either sale as a whole or to be broken up. The only damage is to the rear of the car, rear bumper, wing, and boot, one of the tail lights. The rest of the car is in good condition inside and out. The car is actually still drivable but has been classed as a CAT C write off due to the repairs costing more than the vehicle. Repairs total over £5000 and the cars value is at £4,300 according to the engineers/insurance.

I would just like some feedback to see if anyone is interested in the car or any of the parts? I will post pictures up as soon as i have collected the car from the garage and give more details of items upon request. Thought i would put it on here before going through the eBay routine.

Reaction score
Sad news dude! Hopefully you're uninjured?

I'd be interested in your bonnet if its in good condition. Mines just started to bubble on the front edge.
Also after your splitter as I broke mine on my drive.

There are other bits and bobs too, but would depend on the mileage .: condition..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeh wasn’t best pleased, but can’t really do much about it. Thanks, na not massively injured.

Bonnet is in fairly good condition. Paintwork is good, just some stone chips which is to be expected.

No splitter I am afraid. I am fairly sure you can pick one up on eBay though for about £15-20, search for Clio 182 splitter.

I will post some photos in the next couple of days as soon as I get the car from the garage.

Reaction score
Have you posted on ClioSport.net? Much bigger market and I'm sure you'd be able to make a decent attempt at recovering any losses there.

Sorry to hear another T biting the dust, good to hear you're ok though, that's the main thing.

Reaction score
Seats; I would prob be looking for about £500 - £600 at least. I would say they are in very good condition.

Thanks for the suggestion Claude, i will get the post up on ClioSport.net as well.

Yes the front bumper should be available, no damage and in good condition. How much?

Alloys; both front have pretty much brand new tyres (couple of months old). Front left alloy has slight curbing. Both rear alloys are in good condition but will need new tyres. how much?

Yes Dampers and springs could be available, how much?

I will post pictures when i get it back (by the weekend i hope). Apologies to keep asking for valuations but i am trying to calculate how much it is worth to break up or sell as a whole.

Thanks for the interest.

Reaction score
I am in the Cheshire area, Crewe.

Thanks for the offer Rrfierce, that's probably the minimum i would take but i would prefer a little more if i am honest. It is in good condition apart from the damage at the rear.

i will try and get pics up as soon as i can.

Reaction score
Please make me an price offer for Dampers and Springs. Are they refurbished or are they
in bad conditions? Car has done 88.000 miles, I know.
You can sent pictures to my E-Mail Adress: Max_Kuehl@yahoo.de
And additionally you can give me a Price for the seats
including consoles if they are not sold untill now. Oh and
pics of them, too.