Clio Trophy 419/500 for sale £6400 71558 miles

Reaction score
With much regret, I am listing my 2005/55 RenaultSport Clio 182 Trophy #419/500 for sale. An opportunity in Colorado, USA, means I’ll be moving back home at the end of this month, and it's not practical to take it with me, despite the allure of the fantastic Rocky Mountain roads (if you haven’t driven from Boulder to Estes Park, you haven’t lived!). But the final painful decider was it not being a left hooker.

The car has been a real pleasure to own. Having previously run a WRX, I’ve been amazed at how much more responsive, powerful and exciting the Trophy has been to drive. It’s a really special car.

Unlike the majority of the few remaining Trophys that exist, mine has intentionally been retained in its fully original factory specification. No aspect of the car has been altered in order to ensure its Classic status and value.

Buy one of the few completely original Trophys left that has only lived in two homes, both of which lavished it with care.

Every maintenance requirement has been met:
- It has full service history, with a massive folder of invoices (ONLY 2 Previous owners, the father and son in the same family)
- Three oil changes have been carried out in my ownership, roughly every 5000 miles to keep things fresh.
- Cam belt kit, drive belt tensioner, and drive belt were changed in September 2014 and is thus not due again until 2019.
- Rear tyres replaced in September 2016, so won't need any attention for the foreseeable future.
- Boot struts replaced in 2016 (Renault parts)
- Alternator replaced 03/17
- Battery replaced 03/17 (High capacity 4-year warranty ATS Euromaster unit)
- HPI clear
- 2 keys
- 71,558 miles

It is for sale at £6400, which is well below market price given the history, condition and spec: it is priced to sell promptly.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the car. Serious buyers only, please.

Attachments

• IMG_0391.JPG
    IMG_0391.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0392.JPG
    IMG_0392.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4518.JPG
    IMG_4518.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 74
Reaction score
Best of luck with the sale - a very fair price.

Im overloaded with cars however drop me a message if it doesnt sell- I doubt you will need to as every trader in town will be after it at that price -

Best of luck-

Reaction score
Can you send me all the details and pics, I'm on what's app my number 07979808190

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's going to sell quickly I expect. All the best with your new opportunity back home.

Reaction score
He must be on a night out. He's got my number if he wants to sell it, as I've just sold my trophy and got this cash burning a hole in my pocket.

Reaction score
Hi all - thanks for your comments! It did sell fast. That was the idea. Love that car.

Reaction score
Somebody got a bargain!

Is the new owner joining the Welsh Weekender? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
He wasn't the best in replying to messages, that may now be up for 8k plus lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Why did you sell then?
Sold my first one prob for same reasons you sold your first one, live and learn, It was a really good car but I need to free up some cash for my growing family and with wife been off work bringing them up for the last 4 years,but I would have bought 419 without even seeing it, was ready to pay asking price and put deposit down over the phone, must be a big hole in my net somewhere as I keep missing the good priced ones, that was a fare price as was mine,I think I could of got nearer £7k if I was prepared to wait.