Clio 182 trophy help me price it

Reaction score
Hi all,

I hate the how much is it worth posts but I have decided after only 1,500 miles in my clio last year and losing my storage space - it’s not fair on my trophy to be sat outside all year doing nothing.

So I am trying to work out a fair price for ideally an enthusiast to buy it... it is not a perfect showroom example so not expecting top dollar but I also have had many Clio’s so I am not going to give it away.

Here is the spec to help me price it

owned since 2016 from memory
130k miles on the clock
Body work is in good condition as I had the front end repainted not to long ago and also corrected the norms pink bits but the boot - has faded in colour but polishes up ok.
Full service history all stamped in the book - mostly Renault main dealer
Cambelt, water pump, alternator, dephaser all done on the 28th of December 2019 and car has done 4 miles since
Sachs on the front rebuilt by a well known trophy owner 20k ago. Print outs and receipts to prove it
Rear koni adjustables bought from mark fish - receipts provided
Springs - cooksports again receipts all there. Have the original springs in the garage
Reactor seats and no rips or tears. Seats are on Jon fonz runners but have the originals
Wheels - I sold the cup spec turini’s that came with it when i so it has 16inch ultraleggera’s (excellent condition) with 1,000 mile old ad08r’s
All the other normal clio trophy stuff is there

plus I have spares of the following - original headlights(running xenon’s),original seat runners, original springs,original sach rear dampers(not sure of the condition), and lots of other bits and bobs for Clio’s like wiper motors, spare steering wheel, etc

as we all know 182 trophy’s are tricky to price but was thinking £4,500-£5,000 is a fair price, but interested in thoughts.

thanks

pete

Reaction score
Thanks both, obviously £6k would be nicer but as an enthusiast not sure I could justify its worth that but I suppose I am not in any rush... thanks

Reaction score
Trophy No.
£4.5k to £5k seems very cheap for a Trophy with all the big jobs done quite recently. If someone buys it at that price they are getting a steal IMO

The only real bargaining point a buyer would have is the wheels

Reaction score
Thanks all, at the end of the day it’s a red clio with 130k miles on it. I know it has the recaro’s, dampers etc but overall £4.5k-£5k seems about right.

If anyone is after one and interested please point them in my direction. And I will get the advert up over the weekend.

thanks

pete