Reaction score
I want something cheap to buy, and run, so i can keep the miles off my clio!

All recomendations and suggestions welcome :)

only clean replies please :wink: 8)

Reaction score
For an brand new car then the new toyota aygo, (insurance group 1). or a vw lupo ( deisel is good on the mpg)

for an older and cheeper car then an old lupo or old micra.

really you want something german or jap with good mpg.

Reaction score
Go to a repo place. There is one down the road from me, x customs impound cars etc..., you can pic up real bargains there.
Don't spend say more that 250 then if i breaks and dies, throw it away and get a new one.
I paid £100 for a 1.4 Nova, had it for two years then chucked it, but in that time i had to spend £19 on a back box. A right bargain. Cheap to insure also, and tax.

Reaction score
Phone up all the local garages and ask them to keep your name and number. If they get any cheap diesels in parts ex ask them to ring you. Saves them a trip to the auction. I got a full service history 1 owner volvo 340 for 200 notes like this.

Reaction score
Yeah thats another good idea, they must get loads in all the time people just choping any old mota in just to get a discount. lol

Reaction score
A local guy always has cheap diesel cars around. Otherwise I have a black 04/53 Plate Clio Dynamique dCi 5dr done 9k in stock I need a profit on £5700 for. Say £6000? If I get a cheap diesel in px I'll pm you. Regards, Steve.