Car Cover - Clio ph2 - OFFERS

Reaction score
Hi all,

Brand new "Stormforce" cover from CoverYourCar.co.uk (http://www.coveryourcar.co.uk/stormforce.htm) for sale.

It's a 4 layer, all-weather cover made from soft, breathable fabric. It has elasticated front & rear hems, pockets for wing mirrors, and two underbody straps. I use an identical one for the Trophy on a daily basis, to protect it from the elements, UV damage & tree sap while I save for a garage. It's a really good fit, as you'd expect for a VAT-inc price of £143.46 and I'd definitely buy one again.

I'm happy to post it but it's a fairly bulky item. Equally happy to negotiate on delivery (any excuse to drive my car!) - I'm based in Newbury (RG14).

If you're interested make me an offer.

Cheers,

Tim

Reaction score
Hi Tim, i would be interested as i am considering sorn on my trophy as the tax is due and i want to do some work to it. Got a 206 turbo diesel which i may run over the winter, not as much fun but a lot cheaper to run when you have been made redundant! I live in Portsmouth so not that far away. As for price i am a bit skint at the moment could go to 70 and i would collect it. Let me know what you think.
Cheers
Martin

Reaction score
Hi Martin,

I'm in discussions with other parties at the moment, and it's not quite where I wanted to be on a price but I'll keep you updated.

Best regards,

Tim

Reaction score
Anyone want to buy their Trophy an early Christmas present?

Reaction score
Hi Claude,

Do you still have the cover and how much are you looking for. I can collect 21 st Jan onwards.

cheers simon (231)

Reaction score
Hi Claude,

Do you still have the cover and how much are you looking for. I can collect 21 st Jan onwards.

cheers simon (231)

Hi Simon,

Cover is still available, still fully sealed having never been used. Feel free to make me an offer, by PM if you wish.

Cheers,

Tim