Reaction score
Looks like you had some fun there Cue despite the weather being appauling!

My question is...does shouting "turn ya b*stard" give an improvement on the turn in? :lol:

Shame on the 197 driver :twisted:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hairy moment? i'd say... 100mph+ corner that and the tail didn't want any of it.... The only corner on the circuit that is a real test of your will power...

And shouting at the car didn't seem to work :lol: it did seem intent on going straight on, it's a pitty you can't see the steering wheel in these vids, only way you have of telling what's happening is the horizon getting jiggy with it.

some serious opposite lock moments on those vids.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
hairy moment? i'd say... 100mph+ corner that and the tail didn't want any of it....

I think you're mental :lol: I may have managed all of 50 in those conditions.

I assume you were useing the PE2's, how did you find the top mounts and increased camber on track?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
PE2's yes, didn't dare put the R888's on :shock:

On track the set-up felt superb. Really smooth and direct, the fact that i was out cornering most (not quite all) of the other machinery tells it's own story. M3 CSL's, 911's, other clio's etc.

Reaction score
Cue said:

On track the set-up felt superb. Really smooth and direct, the fact that i was out cornering most (not quite all) of the other machinery tells it's own story. M3 CSL's, 911's, other clio's etc.
What about the Red BMW the one you pass well I was driving it in this Vid :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i think tail out action like in the 325 is better than neat and tidy - i.e. can't classify that as out cornering lol ;)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:

Stupid comment really, i might as well have asked if you had greased them before you went out :)

I suppose it backs up what a few others have said about the trophy being very capable in the wet, though i've always thought mine was a bit of a handful, think that since i went straight on at a roundabout i've always been a little too cautious.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Destined for Victory said:
ive never been on a trackday before but i really want to go sometime how much was it?

This one was a £120 special, but some go up to £200+ - depends on the time of year as track use is fairly seasonal.