Reaction score
Trophy No.
yep deviltronics exhaust is still loud, got heads turned when going through quiet town near cadwell, looking for petrol.

cameras mounted on his headrest.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
:evil: the bend at the end of the start / finish straight is a flat corner... no need to lift or brake.

I thought for a minute the 182 cup was Neal's but not sure.

Reaction score
How cool was that Skyline near the start spitting flames! :twisted:

Bit sketchy with the mk 1 Golf though, should just let people like that past asap and get back on it.

Cadwell looks like a real challenge, might look at booking an off season trackday there in a month or so...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
:evil: the bend at the end of the start / finish straight is a flat corner... no need to lift or brake.

your right but some of people weren't confident enough to keep it floored, at the start i was slowing down but once i got used to the circuit kept it floored.

No neal couldn't make it that day, it was some random blokes, who went just to throw there cars around the circuit and have some fun (like us all).

Reaction score
Cue said:

Came on how would they be keeping up with me :shock: No wasn't me haven't been to Cadwell is year :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: going to Spa and the ring to make up for it :D but driving a trophy are well it will do