Reaction score
was most likely me, I didn't spot you though. Normally have my trophy eyes peeled. Sorry :)

Reaction score
lol well thats one each then mate. u got me bk. next time we will c each other lol i think you may have been wearing a shirt

Reaction score
lol yeh, I was wearing a shirt that day. The past couple of days i've had my snowboarding jacket on, jumper and a shirt. lol

we should have a trophy meet up as us three all live and/or work near each other!

Reaction score
Yeah, we should all meet up, get some photos of the cars together. Send us a pm if you decide on a time and place.

Reaction score
arrange it guys. ill work around what days you can do. "dug" i met this week at the cruise is in camberly and will be up for this

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sounds good, nice to see people starting to meet up. Need some good multi-trophy photos for the main part of the site ideally too, so take your cameras :D

I'm a fair way from you guys, but if I can i'll come along.

Reaction score
ok cool nik. what we will do is if jezza,nik,dug,ollis, and me meet one night next week we can go for a beer and some dinner at a pub if your up for it? and anyone else is welcome

Reaction score
Would it not be best to meet during the daytime on a weekend so we can do group photos of the cars?

I am happy to meet whenever though, beer and a pub meal sounds good to me! I don't have any plans during the evenings next week so I can make any night :D

Reaction score
hey guys. I can make monday, wednesday or friday of next week. Nik you should definitely come along. :D

It would be good to do a weekend photoshoot of some sort! anyone know any good location around the area?

Reaction score
Euge - What day works for you, I can make any and don't have any preference.

As for the photoshoot, Euge suggested Newlands Corner to me recently, reckon it is prob the best spot around Guildford, big car park, lovely countryside and some great roads. Should be ideal! What you guys up to this weekend, or shall we try to plan it for another weekend to give other people time to sort themsleves out to come along...

Reaction score
thats a good idea. im actually the most laid back person ever. and can do anytime really. let me know and ill be there

Reaction score
Alright then, shall we say meet up next Wednesday evening and discuss then when to meet up on a weekend to do some photos? What pub shall we meet at? Euge, you know the area best so I guess you should probably decide!

Reaction score
ok then. good plan. what about the "horse and groom" its big,nice,food,bar,parking,cheapish, on the main road into guildford from clandon. let me know if anybody needs directions

Reaction score
Work has gone mental, think I am going to have work late everynight this week, so I think it would be best if I pull out of this meet. Weekend coming up should be free if anyone wants to meet up get some group photos and put a few faces to names. Send me a PM if you want to meet guys.

Reaction score
Well you guys may have already seen my post in the main area. I can't drive my trophy for the next two months. Am so gutted!!!
So im going to have to wait until next year to meet you guys.

Sorry

Would love to see photos from when you do meet though :)