Reaction score
Hi Guys,I am breaking my trophy after having the worst possible luck since i bought it, the final straw was when it rolled down a multi storey car park and smashed the rear quarter in and destroyed the rear bumper. The f*cking this is cursed.I have spent a small fortune on this car and it has had new pretty much everything....I have put new bilstein b14's on it 1000 miles ago, it has the whiteline RARB, standard Renault exhaust, all new lower arms, arb drop links, refurned steering rack (1000 miles ago), nearly new KTEC engine mounts, nearly new ds2500 pads on the front, 1 trendline in excellent condition and one with an inch long rip in the bolster to name but a few parts.I am the 2nd owner of the car, the first owner had porsche rs2's etc and used the car as a shopping car! Please feel free to get in touch with any parts you might need

Reaction score
pm'd re bonnet!

the seats are in good condition overall, I definitely under-estimated the size of the rip though its probably closer to 4 inches long! I would take £600 for the pair

photos to follow

Reaction score
forgot to mention PMS top mounts and strut brace also for sale

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry to hear that but....... Front wheel arch liners, passenger side and what splitter do you have fitted? If at all.

Reaction score
Hi Mate, yeaI have all wheel arch liners, passenger side front wing i presume you mean and the standard splitter for sale.

Thanks

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
How much for the Front Washer Jet Blanks on the front bumper ?

2m2hogl.jpg

Reaction score
if you remeber when he was selling them front dampers, he goes awol for long periods of time, im sure he will be back, wont be a problem