Reaction score
Regular stalker of this forum but never time to post T450 is all well (apart from CV boot clip fail) currently on 41k.

Anyway, whilst changing the front discs today I realised the T needed some TLC on her, so I plan to refurb the front dampers, new springs on front, lower wishbones, powerflex bushes, whiteline ARB, rear shocks, and some other stuff.

questions!

1- Do I get OEM Sachs rears or the koni adjustables - and what's the model/part number for the konis? And if OEM Sachs where's the best place to buy?

2- The gaiter/boot/dust guard is split on one of the front dampers- anyone found a replacement?

3- Is it poss to still buy the front OEM eibach Front springs and where ?

4- Ktr alloy top mounts -yeah or neigh?

5- as I'm giving the front suspension an overhaul are there any other things I should get done (I have no intention of selling T450 and will continue to spend money on keeping her on the road, so I'm not afraid replace bits that don't necessarily need doing right now but may as well whilst the car is in bits).

BTW - seen a Trophy at chepstow garden center a couple a days ago- 2 trophys a at a garden center bit of a strange place for a meet:)

Cheers and ta

Reaction score
Change the top mounts while doing the front end,OEM is perfect.

Front springs from a dealer around £90 each

Reaction score
I just bought new rear Sachs from renault a couple weeks ago and it cost me £334. Wish I'd went for konis now..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
BTW - seen a Trophy at chepstow garden center a couple a days ago- 2 trophys a at a garden center bit of a strange place for a meet:)

Cheers and ta

Hello!

http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/50877-2nd-Annual-BIG-meet-in-Chester?highlight=chester

Have a look at the video in this thread. It was a meet I went to back in 2011, a whole lot of fun and a whole lot of Clios (5x Trophys iirc). Started off in a garden centre!

On the subject of your front end refresh, I would say keep it standard but that's just because I'm an old curmudgeon. Sorry I can't help you with sourcing any parts.