Battery charger/optimizer

Reaction score
Ctek mxs 5.0 12v battery charger, this is great for long winter storage or for recharging flat battery up to 160ah, very safe does not damage sensitive electronics. Smart charger, 8 step auto program, suitable for most types of battery's, brand new in box, comes with clamps and ringlets for quick hook up connect and forget and will keep it topped up when in storage. £79 online asking £55

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Reaction score
Any updates eitherway?
Thanks for offer fellas, got them posted all over the place and had some better offers than £50 sorry best price I can do for us trophy owners is £58 posted. If you want my contact number just ask, these are brand new never used items, I have 2 available I'm keeping the 3rd for my trophy for the winter when she's tucked up. Might be able to get a couple more of these if anyone else interested.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you for the update. £62.50 on Amazon with delivery for me means I am out as may as well take the warranty.

All the best
Chris
Thank you for the update. £62.50 on Amazon with delivery for me means I am out as may as well take the warranty.

All the best
Chris
Ok didn't know of that price was just going on eBay prices, ok will lower price a bit.

Reaction score
Ok,
I am still in at £50 delivered.

Chris
someone picking one up from me for £50 and the other ones on eBay and got a bid of 49.90 and they will have to pay 4.90 postage, £54 posted to you, and will end auction. Small margins,lol

Reaction score
Lol.. £49.90 minus 10% fess
£45 + 4.90 = £49.90,
Yeah I get ya, but auction still running and 21 watching so could go up yet, but can't see it fetching more than £60 think it's got 3 days left, I'm sure it will get to £55 if it doesn't you can have it for £50 posted.

Reaction score
Just a little vid to explane what these little baby's can do.

Reaction score
Ok quick update one sold on eBay £54.50, so works out I get about £50, so will do you guys a deal if interested £50 delivered, no worrys if you changed minds, will stick it back on eBay, had mine hooked up on my clio and it's now topping up when needed, it's like a little life line while in storage.

Reaction score
Hermes collecting today, not sure when it will be with you, mon tues I would guess, can send you tracking number but with past experience can be a bit hit a miss as it doesnt seem to update very quick when it passes through there sorting points.