Barn Find 31k Trophy on eBay

Reaction score
Strange to see a car being called a barn find when it’s MOT expired in December 2018!

Shame the service history isn’t too great also.

I would like to get hold of it and get it back to its former glory though! We shall see..

Reaction score
There's money to be made on this car for someone, depending on what it goes for. It doesn't even appear to need *that* much doing, providing there's no rot and the Sachs aren't beyond refurbishment.

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
There's money to be made on this car for someone, depending on what it goes for. It doesn't even appear to need *that* much doing, providing there's no rot and the Sachs aren't beyond refurbishment.

Well it`s up to £11,100 now.

I find it strange that it has not been presented as a refurbished, ready to use car.

Also No 148 has never been on the owner register on here.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think a little more effort could have gone in to selling it - but will that make a difference

We will have to see ???

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well it`s up to £11,100 now.

I find it strange that it has not been presented as a refurbished, ready to use car.

Also No 148 has never been on the owner register on here.

Well it’s not really a barn find is it. By its condition and parts collection someone put it away intending to get it back up to standard and has lost interest. With the mileage, parts and condition there is almost no point in presenting it refurbished. It’s going to go for good money.

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well it’s not really a barn find is it. By its condition and parts collection someone put it away intending to get it back up to standard and has lost interest. With the mileage, parts and condition there is almost no point in presenting it refurbished. It’s going to go for good money.

To me, the great shame of it is that it is quite possible that the car will never be driven as it should be again, putting a smile on the drivers face.

Just seems a waste of one of the most enjoyable NA hot hatches.

Perhaps I should buy this and hide it away as a future museum piece.

VAUXHALL CORSA DESIGN 1.2 3 DOOR*LOW MILEAGE*ONLY 8,000 MILES FROM NEW*1 OWNER* | eBay

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep - looks bargain HaHa

we brought in a Citroen C2 1.1 3dr 40k a few weeks ago - like new after a valet and dent man in it

1 Lady owner and bought/Serviced every year with us

Air-Con Blue velour seats - Silver

£200 quid

Oracle

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep - looks bargain HaHa

we brought in a Citroen C2 1.1 3dr 40k a few weeks ago - like new after a valet and dent man in it

1 Lady owner and bought/Serviced every year with us

Air-Con Blue velour seats - Silver

£200 quid

I`m in the market for a 60 mpg, £20 tax drive to work cheapy Aygo, C1 or Yaris if you see another.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It's like you read my thoughts about this and put them into words there Jules.. 😆