Badge number font??

Jim

Reaction score
Hi folks, new on here - first proper post. Long shot this, but don't suppose anyone knows what font the number (not the 'Clio' or 'Trophy' bits, just the number i.e. 001/500) on the badge located on the seat base of every Trophy is in?

Want to get something etched/engraved with the number of my Trophy (213 in case you were wondering), but I'm a fussy b*gger so I want the numbers to match spot on to the badge if poss.

Off topic - but I work In Halifax and nearly every day see a Trophy parked outside a letting agents place in Shelf, wondered if it's anyone on here?

Cheers,
Jim.

Reaction score
Hi Jim welcome to the site. Mine has a sticker on the boot already, not sure where from as it was already fitted when I bought it. I think it's been bought through the site??
I'm not far from Hx myself but the other way towards Burnley

Jim

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the reply.
Managed to find a font that's not a million miles off so that'll do for now. Yeah I spotted those stickers in the club shop - ordered myself one actually as I like the look of em!

Ah yeah Burnleys not a million miles away. I've seen trophies a few times now round the Halifax area, but I keep missing the number plates so it could always be the same one!!

Reaction score
I can't help you with the font but the Clio outside the estate agents is my dad’s (number 23) and I also have one (number 229) we live in Northowram. I have been wondering who's the Trophy is I keep seeing about Shelf recently, it looks well.