Reaction score
Hi guys, long time no speak.

Back on the hunt for a trophy for keeps after letting number 71 go back in 2008 when I bought my second v6 Clio. Sold the v6 in July last year when I picked up my brand new range rover (2 kids and the failing ability to change gear myself tempted me into land rover ownership! lol).

Im looking for as good an example as is out there really. I have the cash in the bank and I am prepared to wait for the right car to come along. Must have all the boxes ticked regarding service history, dampers etc and looking for as low a mileage as realistic (around 30k or less if that still exists!?) but must also be well looked after as mileage is not always the best way to look as this one is to be stored/driven occasionally. I have seen all the ones for sale at present but to be honest I only started looking again this week after watching harry's Evo diary I knew I had to have another trophy to have some fun in and treasure and I've got plenty time to wait.

This post might be enough to tempt someone out of the woodwork and if so it will be an easy and pleasant transaction as I know how good these cars are. I am willing to travel for the right car having flown to Swansea from Scotland to buy my last v6 and drove the 6hrs home as the car was right.

Hope to hear what's been happening aswell since I've been away, cheers. Ian

Reaction score
Good luck with your search!

Not sure how many circa 30K Trophies are around. Plus you don't want them, the ones that are actually driven are way better ;)

Reaction score
Welcome back! glad to know Harry's video has tempted you back and best of luck with the search.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good to see an old name back on the boards, the low mileage examples are still around. GLWsearch

Reaction score
Well, having first looked at getting one in 2011, that video has finally reeled me in too! Fingers crossed, if all goes well, the search will be over tomorrow....