Day

Reaction score
Here it is, had lots of people asking me across different forums asking if I had bought the new car yet so it now pleases me to officially announce my new purchase!

Just a few pics taken tonight after a day at Rentech...

cup1.jpg

cup2.jpg

cup3.jpg

Mods: H&R Coilovers, Carbon splitter, Prospeed Exhaust and go faster stickers :)

A lot of people have asked me for a comparison between the Cup and my Ph1 172. The Cup feels easier to drive, the clutch is a lot lighter, the accelerator pedal feels light compared to the Ph1 which feels really tight when I hop back into it. Speedwise, the Ph1 feels similar through the lower gears, it's only when in fourth and fifth gear you really feel the Cup pull hard towards silly speeds.

Overall, I reckon I made the right decision, the cup suits me perfectly and I'm really chuffed to bits with it :)

I'm even getting used to the lack of aircon!!

Reaction score
Great purchase Day! 8)

Looks like it's got a half cage as well?

I trust this will be making an appearance at the 'Ring this weekend?

Reaction score
Lovely car Day, bet you're chuffed to bits with it.

Why oh why didn't the Trophy have body coloured blanking plates for the headlight washer jets? They look sooo much better.

Now ditch that interior and get the racing buckets in there!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Why oh why didn't the Trophy have body coloured blanking plates for the headlight washer jets? They look sooo much better.

Will this become the mod of the moment, think i may try it.

Reaction score
fair play buddy! looks well nice,now all iv gotta o is make my ph1 look as good as yours lol,how much are you selling for again?

Reaction score
Congratulations Day! =D> Unfortunately I know this beauty just from Renault Minute Carrosserie. Tooling engineer from Bentley left it there for service. Great car. (tup)

Day

Reaction score
Spiney said:
Will find the pics and you'll see... :wink:

Seeing as the previous owner took it only as far as Rockingham, I doubt it ;)