Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone going on the Renaultsport trackday to SPA? Wondering if I'm going to see another Trophy!

Mark

Reaction score
No, but I'd love to drive there one day! Have you been before? The closest I've got is playing GT5 unfortunately. Eau rouge and Blanchimont could be a big challenge and possibly flat?! I'd imagine the Kemmel straight is a bit of a drag for the engine.

If you take some pics / videos be sure to post a link.

The whole atmosphere on a trip like this must be fantastic, and just as much fun as the actual driving. Have a great time.

Reaction score
Not going this year but I've been there before in my Trophy and it was a great event. It got a little competitive between the various countries attending but was great fun. Enjoy :)

Reaction score
Was going but can't this year due to buying a house went last year and was the best track day experience ever.

Reaction score
Sounds like it should be good then! Reckon I'll head to the 'ring on the following day also. Does anyone know if they let you attach a camera mount to the windscreen for spa? They didn't let me at Brands said the mount had to be fixed rather than suckered on