Advice on 119 please

Reaction score
Dear all,
I’m looking for a Trophy and am looking at 119 this week. It’s had a fair history on here and plenty of work done. It looks like plenty of parts have been used. If anyone has the time to look I’d appreciate your comments.
the current owner won it in an auction.
does the work seem good to you and would you say it was tidy or worth a miss?
Thanks for any advice.
cheers,
Roger

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’d missed out on this car a couple of times due to my inability to make a decision, Lol.. From my research on here it has lots of attention from the previous owner in particular.. looks a great useable car ..

Have a look on themarket website it was sold through there a while ago .
D47865DD-4B60-4F72-BF18-72F98829582B.png

Reaction score
I’d missed out on this car a couple of times due to my inability to make a decision, Lol.. From my research on here it has lots of attention from the previous owner in particular.. looks a great useable car ..

Have a look on themarket website it was sold through there a while ago .
View attachment 30845
Many thanks.

Reaction score
Have you looked on the owners register. If I recall correctly the car has had plenty spent on it mechanically
Yes I did thanks. I just wasn’t sure that some of the updates & work done were fully in keeping with keeping it as original as it should be. There are way more experienced mechanics than me on here and was just after some sound advice. Thank you for your reply.

Reaction score
That’s strong money in my opinion, so key is 1. Sachs rebuilt 2. Cambelt done 3. Original parts such as the springs, back seats 4. Recaro’s don’t have any rips 5. Good service history 6. Pink door handles and roof strips sorted all the normal stuff really.

I think these 100k cars are around £9-11k otherwise you might as well pay £2k extra and get a lower mileage one like the ones on autotrader

thanks