#456 for sale £4500 northwest

Reaction score
Trophy 456 has about 135000 miles and either 4 or 5 previous owners
I have had it over 2 years now. In my time I've had the front Sachs shocks serviced Cornering Force about 18 months ago, fitted new alternator and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sports, both about 12 months ago, Bosch battery, 1 front wheel bearing and bottom ball joint a couple of months ago, thermostat and silicon hoses, discs and pads (and bearings) at the rear when I bought it. I fitted the long Mégane Scenic gear lever as well as fitting new pivot ball and carrier as well as fitting a nylon knob.
The car has GT cams fitted and was mapped at RS Tuning with print out for 188hp, Mark Fish springs, Brembo HC front discs and Ferodo DS2500 pads, updated engine mounts and Scorpion RS192 catback.
Standard stereo, front Recaros in great conditions, rear seat has the upgraded rear split fold seat instead of the standard bench, Snappy recovered steering wheel
When I bought the car it also had a solid style top engine mount and JMC V6 Espace airbox (I think) but found that they were too loud for normal road use. Standard airbox had been fitted and new top mount with Powerflex yellow nylon insert.
Car comes with spare Cup front shocks (from when Sachs were serviced), the Vibratechnics top engine mount, JMC Airboxand standard gear lever
The car had just been repaired (see story or driver's side rear bump on the forum), it's not bad but obviously not as it came out of the factory. I did a check on the car when I bought it and didn't show being written off but please feel free to check.
The car has been my daily driver and averaged 34mpg during mix of a roads and town stop start.
If I was keeping it I was going to have cambelt replaced. Also aircon may need regas
It is in decent condition, the interior being particularly good. The front bumper has a fair number of stone chips and there's a few alone the front of the bonnet. There is a little bit of rust just starting on the front edge of the bonnet. There's a small area of lacquer peel just in front of the nsr wheel.
I'll try and get some pictures on over the next couple of days
Great usable Trophy, or ideal track car, etc.
I'm based in Southport (between Liverpool and Preston)
Looking for £4500ono, including spares listed above
Brian 07904046622