382 For Sale!

Reaction score
Here is 382 which regretfully is up for sale! The car is on 86,700 miles and has a huge history file including the original bill of sale!

The Trophy as all Clio 182's was developed on Michelin Exalto tyres; which are sadly no longer available. This Trophy is fitted with Michelin PilotSport 3, which is the direct replacement for those tyres and as any Clio Sport owner will tell you, these are the only tyres that really exploit the cars full potential!

The timing belt and dephaser has been replaced on this car in recent years, as has the oil and filters. Also recently accomplished are the track rod ends; all accounted for with receipts.
The dampers which need refurbishing every so often have been most recently done by BG Motorsport in 2013! Most recently done are the front brakes which have been replaced with Brembo discs and pads, the rear brakes have been stripped and cleaned and all the callipers painted in a wonderful gold which really compliments the vehicle. All this work by previous owners and myself accounts for the vehicle feeling and looking exactly as it should!

Modifications have been kept light the most prominent been the Scorpion RS192 exhaust. The steering wheel has been changed in favour of a smaller MOMO wheel, which really does give the car a great feel on the road! The dash inserts have been painted body colour with matching 'Trophy' decals. This really does lift the interior and is something that Renault perhaps should have done from factory! The engine mounts have also been replaced in favour of some stiffer ones which again only improves the overall experience!

I must add the bonnet has the usual stone chips which these vehicles suffer from and has a couple of small stone dents as a result. The front bumper has been refinished though which is usually another sore point!
Interior is amazing with little signs of wear!
MOT is due this month but I will get this done prior to sale, therefore will have a full ticket for the owner to enjoy!

Any questions please do not hesitate, 07984 368029 is my number but as I always ask please call twice and I will answer the second time; just so I know it's not some robot or call centre!

Many Thanks, Danny.

Offers around £6,000 for a very good 'T'!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0700.JPG
    IMG_0700.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0701.JPG
    IMG_0701.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0590.JPG
    IMG_0590.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0524.JPG
    IMG_0524.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0431.JPG
    IMG_0431.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0703.JPG
    IMG_0703.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 199
  • IMG_0437.JPG
    IMG_0437.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 169
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Looks good but why the change of heart so soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
It is your right, very tidy little motor unfortunately need the cash a little more than the car! Done a few bits and bobs to tidy it up since his ownership including a full detail and brakes!

Reaction score
Looks like a great example Danny, you're local (ish) too so shame I dont have a big enough budget. Good luck with the sale, doubt it will hang around long

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Lovely looking T but on a side note and sorry to go off on a tangent........ what mats are these? they look decent and mine was missing the passenger side one when I got it so im in need of some new mats. cheers.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Grab yourself some Genuine Renaultsport ones ;)

I've spotted some on ebay for £65 but these look darker and seem to look decent quality.

on another side note was this picked up earlier in the year from Great yarmouth way?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
scrap that, had a look in the register, was only curious as I looked at this one when it was for sale. no more off topic from me....

OP - good luck with the sale.

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I've now checked its history, not that keen anymore :sleepy:.