hyb

Reaction score
My trophy is up for sale! Had a blast with it, fancy something slightly different. Cooper S Works :D

Lookin for £12,495. Standard apart from Janspeed Catback fitted at Janspeed. Also have the original.

6,700 miles, warranty till 2008. 55 plate. Mint condition, and I've never had to take it back to the dealer from since I bought it :)

Reaction score
:shock: Have you taken a Cooper S for a test drive? Was not impressed when I took one out, although it wasn't a Works model...

Good luck with the sale fella!

hyb

Reaction score
Yeh took the S and a works out at local dealer. huge difference at higher speeds with the works.

Reaction score
Might have to book a test drive myself then! Not planning on selling my Trophy, but it's a good laugh taking cars for test drives!

Reaction score
Don't do it. You'll regret it every time you see a works drive past you with some silly tart at the wheel waving at you(2-3 times a day). 210bhp should be a lot quicker. Look at the Focus RS.

From No.298.

Reaction score
At 43 I'd quite enjoy silly tarts waving at me :p Been thinking of tuning an S I have coming in and bet I could do it a lot less than JCW ;)

Day

Reaction score
You have too much money.

Have you thought about investing in a website/forum...

Reaction score
If the too much money was aimed at me, you haven't seen my overdraft :shock: . I have a website, as for a forum I don't need any more distractions. Seriously though, about a grand should buy hours, some mild cams and a remap? Or maybe something done to the supercharger...they would become SCW cars.

Reaction score
Does James have an over-priced railway too then to fund his car impulses? lol

Reaction score
hyb said:
Had a focus, been there done that :) I love the way the mini goes :D

Sorry I was being a bit rude, you've had an RS and a Clio Trophy? It's all downhill from there!

Seriously though, the Works are great cars, Good luck selling the Trophy- it won't take long, keep posting on here though, we'd like to hear how the Works compares.

P.S. Have you considered the GP version? With the strut brace instead of rear seats and the extra horsies. Bit pricey though.

hyb

Reaction score
Day said:
Was aimed at James...

The Richard Branson of our generation :D

Lol no way mate, i have no ££. I'm looking at a 03/04 model, not a new one :) Looking to pay very little cash to change cars. I've had 2 offers so far, 1 swop for a Lotus Elise, and another for a Cooper s works, the guy wanted way too much for it though.

I'll most definitely still lurk around the forum and come along for trackdays :D

hyb

Reaction score
stevegunnis said:
hyb said:
Had a focus, been there done that :) I love the way the mini goes :D

Sorry I was being a bit rude, you've had an RS and a Clio Trophy? It's all downhill from there!

Seriously though, the Works are great cars, Good luck selling the Trophy- it won't take long, keep posting on here though, we'd like to hear how the Works compares.

P.S. Have you considered the GP version? With the strut brace instead of rear seats and the extra horsies. Bit pricey though.

Not an RS though, just a modified focus , the RS would be miles apart in terms of performance from the one i had, but i don't think I'd every buy another model of car i've had before, I like new things :D I went...Astra 1.4 (rar) -> Focus -> Wrx -> s2000, -> 325ci -> Trophy. The GP Looks nice, couldn't afford one though :)

Reaction score
Hi james, what exactly do JCW change for the £3500? I'd like to know and tweak my blue one due in as it's got huge spec and a nice basis.

hyb

Reaction score
New injectors & plugs, Air filter with electronic flap, opens up more at 4,500rpm, new pulley on supercharger and new cylinder head

I think its £2999 plus 10 hours fitting

and some Works badges ;)