Reaction score
Dealers seem to be heavily discounting the 200 CUP... Lookers Chelmsford have a new one with 1mile on the clock in blue, reduced from £15750 to £12,995.

This might be of particular interest to you Rich :wink:

Reaction score
is that with recaros?

Soooo tempting, especially as the one that I saw was offered with 0% finance... Could it really replace the magic of the T though :(

I need to stop looking!!!

Reaction score
You've barely run the Trophy in Rich. :wink: Seems a shame to sell it as its hardly going to depreciate with the amount of miles you do.

Reaction score
Luke335 said:
You've barely run the Trophy in Rich. :wink: Seems a shame to sell it as its hardly going to depreciate with the amount of miles you do.

It's definately run-in, trust me!

Reaction score
someone last week told me the Renault dealer in Carsile had put their R26R in the bargin corner of the forecourt, and had knocked a fair chunk off hoping it would sell.

Reaction score
Luke335 said:

This is very true Luke, and I would struggle to sell up and lose the exclusivity which I have really come to value.

I think I'm just jaded a little at the moment because I'm getting some strange noises from the steering which are bothering me. Just trying to decide who to take her to as I seem to have no time to look at it with my dad. Mark Fish?

marrow said:
Luke335 said:
Yeah, I followed Rich back after the last meet :D

Am sure his boots are lined with lead?!

Moi, noooo! I just know the roads... :roll:

Reaction score
That's just Reno being Reno... chopping prices is what they do.
Selling Trophies for £13k with a list of £15.5k was pretty much common practice.

Reaction score
marrow said:
Am sure his boots are lined with lead?!

According to you my 'boots' were more suited to a skateboard so maybe that's the cause of the apparent lead-footedness... 8)

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
But they went well with the whole surfer dude thing :wink:

I love it when things go off-topic... so did anyone watch any TV last night :lol:

Reaction score
Well that's what I originally thought but having seen one in the flesh I must say that it has grown on me.. :?

Reaction score
marrow said:
quik5i1ver said:
I must say that it has grown on me.. :?

Ah... hence the waxing reference, now I understand :)

Oi Pipe down, just because you're cultivating a leg based jungle!.. You won't save the rainforest alone though.. :lol:

Reaction score
FF + Cup pack for £13k-ish though would be pretty good bang for the buck... still no Trophy or other FWD alternative to be fair though.