182 Trophy Springs - help please

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hey fellow 182 Trophy nutters! :D

Help please. I'm after front and rear springs for the Trophy, I need an honest opinion on the best springs along with a link or contact details of who to buy from. Ideally need them asap.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Simplest and, arguably, best option in my personal opinion... Mark Fish Trophy springs. Slightly lower than standard but designed for the 182 Trophy.

01279 431628 (Mark Fish Motorsport)

Reaction score
Hi Peetee, I'm afraid the OEM springs ceased to be available from Renault a very long time ago. Elbach were the OEM supplier that provided them to Renault in the first instance.

The front springs were unique to the Trophy due to the Sachs adjustable, however the rears, while colour coded for the Trophy (as I recall correctly) they were 182 Cup Springs. There has been much debate about this over the years. They are NLA too. So you're looking at aftermarket or secondhand anyway.

I agree with Sharky that Mark Fish's springs had/have a great reputation.

I was lucky enough to purchase a spare pair of the front springs when a forum member persuaded Elbach to remanufacture a batch a few years ago.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just had Mark Fish springs fitted to my Trophy, very pleased indeed.
If you are quick Mark may have a few spare sets available as he received a delivery from Elbach three weeks ago.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Guys,
Many thanks for the responses. I'll be grabbing a set from Mark Fish. He's expecting a delivery in 2 weeks ... looks like I just missed out on the previous delivery.

Excited

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
My mark fish Springs have been on my Trophy for 10 years and arse still as good as they day they arrived.

I really want to put my OE ones on but don't see the point as the Mark Fish ones work perfect.