182 Trophy - 74k, FSH, Immaculate - £6500

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm re-listing this for a quick sale now as I need the cash and the original pictures taken on my phone definitely didn't do it any justice at all.

I've owned Trophy 380 for over 4 years now. I spent a lot of time looking for this car before I bought it and #380 is in fantastic condition for a car of it's age (as every garage that services it likes to point out). It has 4 previous owners and has just over 74,000 on the clock.

Mechanically is it absolutely flawless, with a full service history. It's had no expense spared - I have spent £450, £1000, £650 and £600 on the previous services ensuring everything that needs replacing has been replaced (which most owners avoid as it gets expensive keeping a car of this age in perfect running order). I've also recently replaced the battery to keep it starting perfectly every time. The electrics all work perfectly and have never had any issues.

It's had 2 cambelt changes (including the dephaser and aux belts too), the shocks have been rebuilt by BG motorsport and all the brake discs and pads have all been replaced recently too.

In the last couple of months I've had the wheels refurbished properly and they are immaculate inside and out. The tyres are the correct Michelin Pilot Sport 3 XLs (the only road tyre that really makes the Trophy chassis and suspension shine properly) with plenty of tread left.

This car is just sitting in my garage now as I have bought it's replacement, so I'm keen to sell it to an enthusiastic new owner.

I'm looking for £6500 which is an absolute steal for how well-sorted this car is and how much I've spent over the past few years.

The car is based in Bath, Avon and is worth travelling for if you want a mint Clio Trophy. No time-wasters please, this is the cheapest Trophy on the market in this condition so serious buyers only!

PM me for more details or message me on 07581 303311.

Here's some photos of it as it stands now:

Clio-New.jpg

Clio-New-2.jpg

Clio-New-3.jpg

Clio-New-4.jpg

Clio-New-5.jpg

Clio-New-6.jpg

Clio-New-7.jpg

Clio-New-11.jpg

Clio-New-8.jpg

Clio-New-9.jpg

Clio-New-10.jpg

Clio-New-21.jpg

Reaction score
Man, I planned to keep my Sierra Cosworth. Now after seeing this I’d be tempted to sell to make room for yours. Why do you do this to me? (Haha)

Reaction score
I would have definitely bought this had it been up for sale when I was in the market.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sold to Kartman35 today

#380 will be missed but I needed the cash

Luckily he's a very enthusastic owner and confident he'll take good care of it.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep! Plus point for you UK Trophy owners - they're getting rarer here (so values should rise).

Reaction score
I've been doing a bit of research and from what I can make out this is one of 5 Trophy's supplied new by Smiths of Peterborough