pol

Reaction score
got these for the clio after suffering 2 winters with poor grip on the michelins. 4x 15" pirelli snow control tyres and genuine Oz F1 wheels. the tyres give increased grip over the michelins in anything below 8 degrees. in retrospect, well worth the investment to get better grip over winter. tyres have about 3k on them and are hardly worn.

there is no kerbing on the rims or spokes. i gave them a quick paint with some matt white paint as i always wanted the trophy on some white wheels. :rolleyes: as you can see some of the paint has lifted from the salt and power washing i gave them whenever i could over winter. centre caps were painted red when i got them. i just covered them in some carbon wrap which looks ok. these could be amulti purpose set of wheels, track tyres on over summer months and winters on for the full winter.

the wheels are multi fitment PCD; 4x100 / 4x108, et is 38 (tbc). i have spigot rings to go with them to fit renault centre bore. i think i also have a full set of the plastic blanking studs which are used to sit in the bolt holes not being used. will need to confirm.

just looking to get my money back on them, £250 & £30 delivery via next day courier if required.

clio8.jpgclio9.jpgclio10.jpgclio11.jpg

Last edited:

pol

Reaction score
ideally i would sell together but if i can line up tyres and wheels to separate buyers then all the better. i will need to pay my tyre guy £10 to pop the tyres off but i'll cover that.
hows about we go for even split at £125 each? you can collect, pay for courier yourself or i can arrange one via paisley freight at your cost (about £30). (used them quite a bit recently with no hassle, it's always the same tnt driver that turns up!)

pol

Reaction score
forgot to say chaps, i am away next week for 10days and have a mega busy few days ahead. so i only have sat morning to get the rims split and packaged for courier collection on Monday/Tuesday. if not it will be WC 13 May before i can get them done and out.

pol

Reaction score
as above. split the £250, so £125 each. if your not wanting them at that price i'll stick them up my loft till nov and sell for £160+ on ebay as soon as the frost hits & snow starts falling!

pol

Reaction score
will let power ranger confirm he is ok with splitting wheels and tyres and the price.