Reaction score
The time has come to sell my Trophy :/

083 is perfect, always enthusiast owned and the history can be seen on the list section on here!

Its easier for me to copy and paste the advert i've written up for other sites so here goes...

Here we have my 2005 Renaultsport Clio Trophy up for sale. I can’t recommend these cars enough but I fancy something a little different. They really are excellent little cars and were awarded the 7th best drivers car of all time by Evo Magazine, beating loads of powerful and much more expensive cars in doing so. They really do feel fantastic on the road.

Here is what makes the Trophy superior over the standard 182 Cup;
Limited edition- only 550 worldwide. Originally 500 in the UK (083/500)
Unique Capsicum Red Exterior Paint Finish
Lowered stiffer suspension
Superb* Sachs External Reservoir Dampers
Recaro Black Leather & Grey Alcantara Bucket Seats (which sit 10mm lower)
Front Chin Splitter
Rear Clio V6 Spoiler
Lighter Rear Seats
Manual air-con not climate control to save weight
Trophy decals
16" Speedline Turini alloy wheels in anthracite
Mine has a few extras..
Eibach pro-line springs (still have originals)
K-Tec Ultra Performance exhaust (sounds great and not too loud!)
20mm hubcentric spacers up front and 16mm hubcentric spacers rear (for fatter stance)

Other standard spec includes;
Cruise control
Speed limiter
Traction control
Hands free controls
Front electric windows
Electric Mirrors
Height adjustable steering wheel (almost brand new refurbed one with grey stitching)
Trip computer
2 x keys
Renaultsport seat belts

The mileage is just over 96k but don’t let that put you off as the car is IMMACULATE and doesn’t look like it’s done even a quarter of that!! The seats have very little wear (I use expensive tailored covers all the time). She has FULL service history and LOADS of other history, (pretty much every receipt) as the previous 2 owners were also enthusiasts and active members on cliotrophy.co.uk forum. This car wants for nothing and is not due another service until 108k.. so well over 10,000 miles of hassle free motoring ahead. MOT isn’t due until September and same goes for the Road Tax.

In short, this is a superb example of a truly outstanding little car and it simply needs nothing. It’s been a joy to own and drive but I think it’s time I move on.

The price is £4000ono and I’m not in a rush to sell, so no silly offers.
Thanks for reading, Matt

Reaction score
Really struggling to put pictures up :/,, anyone got any advice?

I'll keep trying in the meantime!!

Reaction score
I've tried both iphone and PC but neither seem to work :/

Yeah only 6 months, as i mention in the ad i'm after something a little different. I'm also thinking of going traveling in September so the money would defo come in handy either way :)

Reaction score
just use photobucket, if you have a facebook account it lets you logon using that, then you can just copy and paste the links here

Last edited: