Reaction score
ravydavygravy said:
Are they shut?

Websites broken, no one answers the phones....
I think he's a bit hard to get hold of now and again. There was a few posts on CS but he usually around.

Reaction score
Beginning of this month I placed an order for front disks and pads....waited a week...no response to emails to either the Team address or Andrews. I phoned a couple of times and always got the answering machine.

So after about a week and half I phoned (and finally spoke to somebody) and cancelled my order. The response to my cancellation was "oh, ok".

I've been put off them - if I couldn't contact them to give them some money, what hope was there if I had a problem or wanted a refund etc etc

Reaction score
Trophy No.
This is such a shame to hear, they weren't necessarily the quickest when I ordered a bunch of stuff but I did get several unsolicited calls to tell me why. I know they had a bit of a reorganization a little while back because they were spending all day on the phones giving advice to all and sundry with no end result but you've got to look after the customers you have, especially at the moment.

Reaction score
TBH Before I ordered I emailed Andrew with a question about the disks on their website and was pleased with the response which suggested to order slightly cheaper disks. As a result I did that but ordered the pads as well thinking that they must be pretty good to suggest a slightly cheaper but better product.

After that it went down hill and eventually I go to the point that I had to either go somewhere else or stop driving the car because I had no brakes.

Reaction score
Guys,

We are in the process of a whole load of changes about the way that we work.

We have a guy who is starting with us in a few weeks who will be managing a lot of the day to day stuff.

I have been working flat out to get better deals on our products for nearly 3 months, as well as trying to rearrange the business to cope with the arse falling out of everything. If we are hard to contact on the phone - there is a reason, thats why we say drop us an email.

The ordering process is about to be completely changed with our new website that basically will make it seamless.

We have www.readyforthetrack.co.uk for anyone who needs information or advice, and will have the best website in the sector within the next 6 week.

Sorry if I have pissed some of you off - I am working about 100 hours a week, and I have been trying to get everything up to speed - some things HAVE slipped through the net - but then they always have - I am a bit disorganised sometimes, and for that - I'm sorry. Thats why we have another guy starting with us soon.

You will also be able to buy a lot of our own products through some other distributors too...

;-)

/y0z

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good to hear it's getting back on track, like i said i've no complaints at all personally and i know the "ready for the track" features have already been of use to some on here.

Reaction score
Is it ok to order from the website or should I call or email?

Need brembo HC discs and some pagid blue's.

Reaction score
Blues are easy enough to sort out - HC discs are probably going to go up by 20% in the coming weeks and months I am afraid - thats something that will hit everyone.

As soon as UK suppliers run out - expect a big rise.

/y0z

Reaction score
I'd be interested to see how folks get on - I ordered some Brembo HC's and pads...and I called and emailed but was forced to spend my money elsewhere.

I was a bit disappointed really as up to that point I'd only heard good things about Yozzasport - if it looks like things are better I could be still be tempted in the future....

Reaction score
The exhaust seems to have dropped in price by a substantial amount. Mine isn't ready for change but I'm tempted to do it now rather than wait until it fails at that price.