S4M

Reaction score
Hi

Just wanted to say how happy i was with the service i received from yozzasport. Received exactley what i ordered at a decent price. Had a problem with one of the ferrodo brake pads and new ones have allready been shipped directly from ferrodo. A service which IMO is hard to come by these days.

Thanks Andy 8)

Regards

Sam

Reaction score
Since the start of last year I have ordered 2 sets of pads and an exhaust from them...

exhaust came in 2 days, 1 set of pads came in 1 day, and the other i ordered at 2pm and had them 9am next morning. Top service if you ask me!

S4M

Reaction score
Pads arrived today and its all been fitted. Went out for a drive to bed them in and there working ok. How long do they take to get to there prime ? Because at the moment they feel no better and infact not as good as my old brembo discs and standard renault pads :)

Cheers Andy

Top Service

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
300+ miles - about a tank full of petrol. take it easy during this period, then after the 300 miles barrier give it some aggressive stops from high speed (on a deserted road) you'll find them awesome after this, especially when up to temp.