Reaction score
Guys & Girls,

Just to let you know a few things are changing with our exhaust systems - 172/182 & 197.

Due to us selling a lot more 197 systems (maybe down to our new advertising campaign in EVO/Performance Car) with the 197 Cup related articles.

Our New Pricing Structure will be in place from now until 4 weeks after easter, and may well stay in place after that if we are able to continue ordering in the higher production volumes.

Eg: For our YozzaSport 197 system, the cost will be: £499 A reduction of £150. This is for a cat by-pass, a centre section, back-box & all the fittings should you just want to run the system as a cat back. There is no-change our system in terms of quality or our supplier - we are simply buying them in much larger numbers and have struck a volume deal with our suppliers.

197 Brake Lines are reduced, as are our AP Racing 2 piece disc kit.

172 & 182 Systems are also reduced... as you keep moaning about the cost over the much lower quality systems - we have brought a massive volume of them to reduce the cost, and will be offering a much more attractive price for you as seen on the sale page below.

You will see this effect immediately:

http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/products.php?cat=307

With more products being added over the coming days such as great deals on brake fluid for you trackday boys, there will be a lot to consider for the start of the season.

Hope this pleases you and encourages you to try our products as we now are starting to sell quite a lot of components for the 197/172/182.

As always - if you don't see what you are looking for - just get in touch.

Best Regards,

/y0z

Reaction score
we are just getting our name out there more at the moment - there are lots of bigger & better things coming in the next few months.

:)

/y0z

amm

Reaction score
well i spoke to yoz to day i will be having one of his exusts fingers crossed :D :wink: 8)

Reaction score
Braking

Its a shame there aren't any brake offers on the Trophy or i would be up for them! Exhaust would be nice, but priorities first though!