Reaction score
Cliosport has is merits and most of their guides are quite useful. It's also entertaining reading some of their posts, eg.
I've kept up with a Ferrari/Porsche/Evo as my 172/182 has over 200bhp because:
Chip = 15bhp
Exhaust = 10bhp
Panel Filter = 5bhp

Admittedly those were in the old days, but you still get the odd one or two that post similar things, we were all young once!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it does have some useful things on there although there's also a lot of dross.... i've been a member for around 5 yrs but have let it lapse this time - to be fair i haven't missed it.

Reaction score
Jonc said:
Cliosport has is merits and most of their guides are quite useful. It's also entertaining reading some of their posts, eg.
Chip = 15bhp
Exhaust = 10bhp
Panel Filter = 5bhp

Admittedly those were in the old days, but you still get the odd one or two that post similar things, we were all young once!

This made me laugh :lol: , I only wish it was this easy.

Reaction score
liam1610 said:
Jonc said:
Chip = 15bhp
Exhaust = 10bhp
Panel Filter = 5bhp

What do you mean?!! it is that easy! because cliosport says so!! lol ;o) ;o)

Reaction score
Jonc said:
Chip = 15bhp
I usually have a plate full, so my car must have at least 2000bhp then :mrgreen: effing slow if it does (mind you the lack of dampers make it interesting).

By the way what is the cambelt you mention, is it the thing on the end of the stick that has numbers on it ? :wink:

Reaction score
trophy380 said:
liam1610 said:
Jonc said:
Chip = 15bhp
Exhaust = 10bhp
Panel Filter = 5bhp

What do you mean?!! it is that easy! because cliosport says so!! lol ;o) ;o)

And it'll handle loads better because it's been lowered by 150mm with UltraMegaMaxDynamics lowering springs running on 19" chrome rims and "stretched" tyres.

Reaction score
Jonc said:
And it'll handle loads better because it's been lowered by 150mm with UltraMegaMaxDynamics lowering springs running on 19" chrome rims and "stretched" tyres.

You really dont go on CS much do you lol.

Its Turini's, H&R coilovers & Silvervisions actually :wink:

Reaction score
Hee Hee, I only jest. I was only on there a few days ago, and have heard that the Scorpion RS192 exhaust may no longer be available anymore, makes mine just a little bit rarer! Things has slowed down and is not as busy as it once was.