Lee

Reaction score
Right it's all here. I ordered the Xbox adaptor off ebay, and the rest of the stuff from the links I posted yesterday.

Looks like a nice evening of router config ahead of me. Not had chance to do it today as I've just hosed XP64 off my work PC and put XP Pro back on, so I've got loads of crap to sort out now.

I've got quicker Flambe :wink:

I've not played for weeks but went on last night, I'm still ranked 1010 in the world.

Lee

Reaction score
All sorted mate.

NAT is now Open.

Can't get my DS to work with it, but I'll deal with that later. lol

Lee

Reaction score
Arrrggg, I've just logged off to play some Geometry Wars. lol I'll go see if Zuma is done downloading and pop on for a couple if you are still on.

hyb

Reaction score
Good races dude, its nice to find another good driver on there that doesn't mash into you on corners :) That last track with the huge straights, my missus lent on the projector remote and changed to the sky input, i was blind ! :)

Will be on tommorow for some more, i have to win at least 1. Kicked myself on the first track, grass on the last bit before finish, argh!

Lee

Reaction score
That all seemed to work okay, other than me being a bit rusty after a month off PGR.

Any lag problems?

Nice racing mate, we'll have to do it more often and rope in some of the lads I work with too, they are always up for a race.

I wondered what happened to you to cause you to just stop like that.

London and Las Vegas are my strongest tracks, and I do okay on Tokyo and USA, but I really do suck on the F1 track, I've only played it enough to achieve things.

hyb

Reaction score
Yeh It sorta clicked that we had no real way of finding out what track/class/car we were gonna have, I think I may pop to town today and find a Headset. No lag problems for me, everything seemed very smooth :)

Lee

Reaction score
I didn't bother putting my headset on as I knew you didn't have one.

They are handy.

I just followed your lead with the car choice, and luckily the others were sensible.

When I created races in the past I only allowed people in my friends list to join, that way I didn't have random nutters.

It was nice and smooth for me too. Very happy with my purchase.

hyb

Reaction score
That's the first race i've hosted, how do you go about restricting to friends list? I thought about booutig the others off, but as soon as 1 joined, then another, and another :p

Lee

Reaction score
It's near the bottom of the list when setting the lobby up, you can't change it once the lobby has been created.

The option is something like "Allow friends only" or something to that effect.

Reaction score
Is it worth getting a 360 yet?
Ive played my mates pgr3 and p zero. Both good games but dont warrent £280.
Im playing burnout revenge on sexbox 1. Looks nearly as good as the 360 imo!
Anyone have thoughts?

Reaction score
I don't think the price will come down for a while. I guess quite a bit depends on the PS3 and what that is priced at. But i really fancy a racing game and i've got bored of Forza/PG3/Colin so PG3 is the next one to have. Plus lots of people i used to work with have them and are online so its easier to stay in touch with them.
Also the Godfather is out soon and that looks pretty damn good HA.

hyb

Reaction score
Went to town today to get a headset, sold out everwhere. Might find one on ebay. Anyone fancy a race now? I'll be on from 7pm :D

Reaction score
Played my mates Gotham 3 last night. I can't wait to get mine. Off out to look for HDTV;s today. Just a shame there are no slow cars. And no BMWs, what about the M3, M5, M6 or a nice Audi RS4/6. Hmm just hope the bring out download packs like number 2.

hyb

Reaction score
Yeh I was playing Lee today and mentioned that. I've no doubt they will bring out packs, but Im guessing they didn't have slower cars in the game as they'd seem way to slow. If you choose the slowest of cars on the game, nissan skyline etc there still quick, but such a huge difference from the hyper cars that make it more like the second.

In short you can still pick slower cars and have good races :)

Reaction score
Would you guys swap over to the PS3 when GT5 is released??

O.

Lee

Reaction score
I'll be getting both, but for me GT4 is still the best console racing game to date, and I can't see them screwing up 5.

PGR3 is pure arcade fun.

The firmware update fixed a couple of things hyb, the connection doesn't get dropped, the signal strength is higher and I can use my DS now. :D

Iain, Burnout 4 looks so good on PS2 and exisiting Xbox there's not much point getting a 360 unless there's something you really want to play on it.

The next Burnout on 360 looks amazing.