Reaction score
I'm pleased to annouce that my new website is now live.

www.i4detailing.co.uk

Let me know what you think? All Constructive criticism positively received :wink:

Over the next month, I will be adding another 30-40 products (as and when they come into stock).

Any suggestions on what products Clio Trophy members would like to see added to this site greatly appreciated.

Type 'cliotrophy' in the coupon code box to receive a 7.5% discount.

This discount is available on all products including the new Meguiar's G220 Dual Action Polisher, which also qualifies for FREE delivery. My stock order from Megs UK has now been accepted and confirmed. ETA for the Megs G220 is the 2nd week of December.

Reaction score
The site looks good mate :wink:

Can see me spending a few quid with you being so local.

Good luck with it all

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
looks ok the price differs because of the including and excluding vat.... is the site designed for trade use of B2C? that may confuse some people....

Reaction score
Cue said:
looks ok the price differs because of the including and excluding vat.... is the site designed for trade use of B2C? that may confuse some people....

Hi

Stage 2 will include euros for supplying into Europe, and actual trade accounts for professional detailers and maybe re-sellers.

So eventially the site will be used for B2C and B2B.

Matt

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Matt, which of those new vikan brushes would you recommend to do our wheels, behind the spokes, without taking the wheels off?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Matt, which of those new vikan brushes would you recommend to do our wheels, behind the spokes, without taking the wheels off?

Either;
525352-wheel-brush.jpg
or
525152-wheel-pad.jpg

As these can be bent into shape to clean behind the spokes.

Next week I hope to have another Vikan wheel brush in stock which has a long flexible handle which might work better.

VTS_356_Ny_Faelg.jpg

Matt

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes those are the one's, but that third one looks the job,i'll check back next week.

Reaction score
Vikan Alloy Wheel Cleaning Brush Kit NOW IN STOCK £15.94

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/acatalog/d ... ushes.html

vikanbrushkit.jpg

The wheel rim brush consists of two parts. The brush itself is a twisted rim brush with polyester filaments, which are particularly suitable due to their high resistance to wear and tear and their ability to withstand detergents and high temperatures. The handle is manufactured in stainless steel, which is then covered in a protective plastic coating to avoid scratches and damage to the rim.

Flexible wheel rim brush
Steel: stainless steel
Diameter: 20 mm
Length: 300 mm

Pipe brush
Materials: Polyester PBT 2nd generation
Diameter: 80 mm
Length: 200 mm

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Big thanks to Matt for another order promptly delivered, with a bunch of testers as well :D

I'll be having one of those long brushes off you next time.

Reaction score
Just like to thank Matt for my order, placed order on Sunday got it on Tuesday!

Extremely well packed,

anyway thanks again.