Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey folks,
I think I'm aware of every Trophy for sale in the UK at the moment (whether it be pheads, eBay, autotrader, forums) but if anyone knows of any sitting around - outside of the internet browsing world - looking for a new home, do let me know.

Reaction score
Ya, looking for fun, easy to maintain, bulk of depreciation already done and along with a DC2, DC5 an RS 182 is probably as good a buy that you're going to find in a front driver.

Reaction score
Ya, but I'm hedging my bets on the job front with a Trophy instead of an FD2 in case I don't last for the long term :wink:
Weather has been great so far too this month... heard last 'summer' was a bit of a wash out though :p

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
my mate who lives just outside toronto ha said that he saw -15 last week - any truth in this?

hit -6 up by is in sunny yorkshire.

Reaction score
In the Prairies (think 'Dancing With Wolves' landscape), temperatures have reached -40 C this winter, without windchill factored in! Its been insanely cold this winter, which is why Vancouver (Go Canucks Go!) is the only sensible place to live in Canada :D ... barring that, go to Canada Sr :oops: :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy Wanted / For sale

Hi. In reply to recent post (Feb 20) about non Autotrader/ Pistonheads Trophies.

Mine is due up for sale in the next week or so, just needs pics taken.

Having a shuffle around of cars : Selling Trophy as insurance too expensive for sons to drive when home from Uni. buying 1.2 / 1.4 Clio for them + me as a runaround + VX220 for my own driving pleasure !
Car is October 2005 55 plate with 6 months warranty remaining. Shade over 16000 miles. I am second owner (since April 06.) Bought at 2500 miles. Serviced by RenTech at Portsmouth at 12000 miles, new brakes and discs and 3 new tyres.

Unmarked apart from 3 or 4 very minor stone dings on bonnet front. Immaculate inside, back seat unused. Also included, personalised fitted embroidered Trophy mats with embroidered Trophy number. Looking for around £10,000 - £10250

If interested or need futher info, e.mail to brian.owens@blueyonder.co.uk
(Car is in West Midlands) Thanks for looking

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
you may be the mystery one i saw parked up in the mailbox a while back.....which number is it?

if possible could you register it in the owners register?

Reaction score
Not me in the Mailbox - never been there.

Will register now - sorry, never got round to it, manyana etc

I am number 255

Reaction score
Nope. Not there either. Never take the car to Birmingham centre, only possibly around Harborne where no. 2 son is at Uni . Otherwise only Wolves apart from occasion trip further afield

Reaction score
Your trophy

Hey your not intereseted in p/x your trophy for a mini cooper for sons they would love that!

obviously would give you more money cooper is 1.6L, 01 plate, red with red and black squares on roof, 67000 on the clock cooper s body kit black alloys full leather very good condition well looked after ? :p

Reaction score
Considered Mini, but nobody in family very keen. Also insurance on Cooper too much and only looking to spend £4K. Majority of cash going on the VX !

Reaction score
Thats the one in Notts right? Was planning to take a look at it on Sat - you beat me to it tho! Damn! You got a good deal from what Nick told me! Well done m8. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.