Reaction score
I hate those poxy trumpetty things, sounds like a swarm of bees and drives me round the bend! Don't normally watch football; no wonder :-(

Reaction score
Yep, they certainly were annoying

but. . . . .

Not as annoying as my Fat, 35 year old house mate who has one of his own and blew it every 5 mins when i was trying to work!!!

Reaction score
Not looking forward to this month or 4 weeks I should say. Don't like football :(

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I want one just so I can be that annoying git that's louder than everyone else down the pub :)

Reaction score
We have an option this weekend, Le Mans and the Canadian GP .... Footer loses I'm glad to say ! If it wasn't raining it'd be a blast in one of the cars or bikes .......

Reaction score
Trophy No.
After several years of waning interest in football I was really quite excited about this WC until I watched that pile of shite perporting to be a football match between France and Uraguay, I think I'd rather watch Liverpool play Liverpool than have to watch another of those, Linekers remark about the noise actually being vuvuzela and not snoring was apt.

Reaction score
I watched ten minutes of the France Uruguay match and had to turn it off due to those fecking vuvuzela things. Monumentally annoying.

Reaction score
It made me laugh listening to a Radio 4 bulletin on the way home yesterday. Lots of excited hype about the opening ceremony, then the newsreader said the opening match was a 1-all draw. You could actually hear the anticlimax in her voice.

Is it me or are the media making MUCH more of a fuss about the WC this time around? I can't even remember the last one. Was it in Germany?

Reaction score
I would rather sit and listen to those stupid swams of bee / wasp noises than watch the footy after watching England v USA today!

Totally shocking, we have no chance playing like that! Although apparently we drew 1-1 in the first match in 1966 and obviously went on to win it so maybe............

Reaction score
It was rubbish! Reminded me why I never (usually) watch footer and prefer rugby: one tries to be patriotic but.......

Reaction score
Was listening to Radio 4 (as one does :D ) they were saying the quality of international football has largely become 2nd rate compared to domestic league football. The people being interviewed thought if one of the premier clubs put their team forward, they would probably win the world cup. It seems when you start cherry picking players who don't always play together they just can't gel as a team.

Anyway, I come from Wales so "ABE" eah?!

Reaction score
If anything it's the best/richest club teams cherry picking the best from the world, that's why they would be better than any international team :wink:
I can't believe there's so many none football fans. Football is my life (literally), though I do often think occasions like this must be heaven on the roads for those with these mental health issues :lol:

Reaction score
In my experience (International matches aside) petrolheads/ motorsport fans are less likely to be real football fans and vice versa - there are always exceptions to this, but it's my experience : wonder why this is??

Reaction score
Agree there 3 of my best pals hate football love motor-sport i love football,rallying,f1,touring cars but my favourite is the tt those lads are just amazing and hutchie this year was unbelievable.

Reaction score
Ha,ha. I had to drive the 20 mins from mine to the Mrs place yesterday during half time.

The roads were DEAD. Like driving in a ghost town. I saw 3 seperate groups of bikers giving it big rips. Saw an Old School Lotus that was giving it some serious metal ( i mean instantly lose your licence for a long long time speeds), and a Porsche coming the other way that looked like he was driving with some spirit.

So yes it looked like a playground but i always playu it safe as im sure the Five-O are well aware people will take advantage.

keo

Reaction score
I will play footy but i find watching it boring, 22 blokes kicking a bag of wind around a feild