Reaction score
Ok so i own no.6 believe it was a press car. Now we think renault kept the first one. So wondering who has drivin my car on a review. Any ideas what number evo and others drove?

Reaction score
Number 1 is used in the RenaultSport promotional video (see YouTube) and there are two on that video, so it would make sense that Renault used numbers 1 and 2 for the video.

It seemed that number 1 was always tested by the UK press as 'unregestered' and had a RenaultSport or photoshop reg saying Ren 182 or similar. Number 1 was used by 4Car and the Daily Telegraph. It would make sense number 1 was never registered so Renault keep it in a collection.

AutoExpress reviewed HK 05 ZPR don't know who's reg that is now or the number. (Now we do, Mattd's, number 6)

Autocar reviewed HT 05 BYO which is number 3.

Metcalf purchased the one Evo tested in the 'Surreal World' part of COTY 2005, number 4, HT 05 CCA. In the 'Real World' of COTY 2005 it was HT 05 BZX and HT 05 CCA which were used. The one he purchased, number 4, was again used on the front cover of Evo 095 in "The Greatest Front Wheel Drive Car Ever" and parked next to his new Zonda in the barn in Long Termers.

Then Evo used HT 05 BZX in the M6 shoot out, so perhaps that was number 2 or 5.

In synopsis that's:

1 - owned by Renault
2- the other in the Renault promo video? Or number 5?
3 - HT 05 BYO Reviewed by Autocar
4 - HT 05 CCA (Metcalf's) In Evo twice
5 - HT 05 BZX? Also in Evo twice
6 - HK 05 ZPR Reviewed by AutoExpress and Mattd's

Jay

Reaction score
You have a famous car then!

A couple of years ago, I was inches from buying 003 but changed my mind when the stupid salesman wouldn't let me test drive it unless I was serious.

How can you be serious without testing driving lol

Reaction score
i was offered No.500 by the original owner (he won it in a RS comp and picked it up from RS which we all know)...from memory he wanted £14k for it (april '06) with 2k on the clock and a 06 reg plate...got No.49 a month later when i sold my lotus.