Reaction score
Has anybody run a wire from the battery through the bulk head so that they can power an amp? beacuase i cant find anywhere that i think i could fit the wire through the bulk head. any help would be much appreciated.
cheers

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
someone else was asking this same question a few months back - can't remember the solution. try searching on it.

Reaction score
did it in my old clio. can't remember where exactly but somewhere at the passenger side there was a hole small enough with someother wires running through it.

Reaction score
Splice into the feed to the cigarette lighter - very easy to get at and is switched.

Reaction score
I've had a small hole drilled for mine... wire was too thick to go through existing holes.

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
The rick is to pull out the bonnet release cable gromet and feed the wire throught this......Once the cable is through, put the grommet back in!!

You will need to remove the power steering bottle to gain access to the grommet....it is right underneath

You can fit up to 4 Gauge cable through this way......More than enough

This is the only pro way to do it as you are not drilling anyholes that will rust if not protected by touch-up paint

Reaction score
under and behind the glove box is where the wires came through on my mk1 172...didnt have to remove anything ..tied them to a piece of welding wire and pushed them through the gromet...if you are going straight onto the battery make sure you fit a decent "in line" fuse...taking a feed of the lighter could cause problems as it may blow the fuse under heavy use.....
anyway why do you want to make your trophy heavier?..just kidding

Reaction score
Bonnet release grommet that comes in behind the glovebox. Just follow the cable from the bonnet catch and you'll find it.