Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
lol, what's your avitar like over on CS.net. get your trophy out for the lads !!! lmao.

good post - best mod there is on a trophy!!! 5 mins of a job to fit, using the technical guide of course. :wink:

Reaction score
Cue said:
lol, what's your avitar like over on CS.net. get your trophy out for the lads !!! lmao.

thats a blast from the past in the form of one of my previous clio's. such a nice colour too :roll: lol

Reaction score
...and if you want a hand or advice fitting it, I'm your man, as Gareth will attest, it only took me three quarters of an hour at TRAX with the help of an electrician and a mechanic! :lol:

Reaction score
Thanks Steve... I'll just wait to hear from Gareth as he has a feeler out on my behalf... Don't want to double up! ;-)

Cheers again. Defo looks good and really need it in this rain. The wiper is v dot annoying. :!:

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
...and if you want a hand or advice fitting it, I'm your man, as Gareth will attest, it only took me three quarters of an hour at TRAX with the help of an electrician and a mechanic! :lol:

yes but what a good job you did :wink:

this wet weather makes me glad you perservered with it (tup)

Reaction score
Yeh, it's great, the middle setting's the most useful (about 7 seconds) esp. with all the drizzel around lately.

Your one had a slightly more stubborn audio stalk release tab than mine, without that it would have been a 5 minute job!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve Gunnis said:
Yeh, it's great, the middle setting's the most useful (about 7 seconds) esp. with all the drizzel around lately.

Your one had a slightly more stubborn audio stalk release tab than mine, without that it would have been a 5 minute job!
#

or you could do what i did, before reading the technical post just drag the lower cover over the stalk. "It WILL feckin fit" lol

which it did, not recomended though as i did think i was going to rip it off.

Reaction score
My car is in for service and I'm currently driving a 1.5 dci Dynamic with the stalk fitted... woohoo!!! ;)

Still can't beat rain sensing wipers though... now *that* could be an interesting mod ;)

O.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
oliie said:
My car is in for service and I'm currently driving a 1.5 dci Dynamic with the stalk fitted... woohoo!!! ;)

Still can't beat rain sensing wipers though... now *that* could be an interesting mod ;)

O.

take the wiper stalk out of that one :p

Rain sensor wipers = new windscreen.