Reaction score
To make room for this:

1001654noreg.jpg

1001652noreg.jpg

1001651k.jpg

:twisted:

Reaction score
They are nice but i dont think the interior matched the exterior, still looks like a rep mobile inside except for the seats

Reaction score
Nice I do like these, how does it compare? I imagine the Trophy is the rawer car of the two.

I agree with the interior comment, I wasn't impressed with the one I saw.

Reaction score
New garage solved that problem!

I've gone for the part-leather seats which are actually very similar to the Trophy's. I like the look of the green seats but I don't think they'd wear well. Interior is a whole lot more upmarket than the Trophy, even if in a repmobile-ish way :oops: . It's got so many gizmos in there, I daren't touch anything!

Like the T, you sit too high. :roll:

Haven't driven it enough yet to do a valid comparison (Peterborough and back tomorrow will change that) but I'd say the torque and sound alone make it worth changing, but the ride quality isn't quite as good, though it is roughly as hard sprung.

Certainly gets a whole lot more attention than the T - in that, if someone stared at it, I knew they were a proper car nut.

Reaction score
Lux 1, everything but the satnav with the reversing camera. You get a worse stereo and a so-so satnav for £750. Why?

Asked the dealer to lower the seat, but Ford deliberately put the nuts on so tight that it's often impossible to undo them. In the end it's only 1cm.

Reaction score
Very nice, not really a ford fan but i love both of the Focus RS's that they've produced.
My only thing with the new RS (and it's very petite i know) is just how........ errr 'tacky' the black 'fake' vents are at the rear of the front wings.

I made a relatively similar change to you, i went from a Trophy to a Megane R26, while, like the Focus, the Megane is a lot nicer place to be (probably even more so than my Megane) and also a lot more torquey and ultimately more powerful it's just missing a certain thing the Trophy had!

Top car buddy :mrgreen:

Reaction score
how do you afford that, its a big step up from a clio? you must be alright! not that im jelous lol

Reaction score
No Green is the best RS colour!!!

Skint, I'm skint enough going from a Clio to a Megane, also made me realise just how economical the Trophy is, been getting low 20s day to day in the megane! And don't get me started on £180 a corner for tyres!

Really looking forward to getting a go in one of these......

Jay

Reaction score
Thats the nuts. I'd have done the same thing without a second thought:)

Reaction score
Yuk!
Red is best...
Shame it drives the wrong wheels, from ex Cossy owner ;-)

Reaction score
Yep, just sitting in Paintshield in Peterborough, having the front of the RS covered in glorified clingfilm (bye bye my last £1000); I briefly got 25mpg on the run up here. So far it actually gets about the same mileage per tank as the Trophy, but the tank's bigger. D'oh!

nby

Reaction score
awesome car you have there mate, colour isnt my thing personally as I am a racing blue man but RS's and ST's are meant to be larey!! 8)

I bet its awesome to drive, how is it in the wet?

as for mpg I think the old saying ignorance is bliss is the best practise :mrgreen: