rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
When I was putting 488 on there last night it was live but with no pics. By the time my pics were uploaded the advert had pics on it and was marked as sold. Im not convinced it was actually for sale at that price.

Reaction score
Yours is similar to mine rojer, I'm glad you're in Scotland as we're not direct competition.

Reaction score
i too also noticed this one but glad it's sold. Good luck Steve and Rojer - the market seems to be filled with timewasters at the moment. i'm giving mine a few days before revising my pricing to 10995. see what interest is generated!

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Yours is similar to mine rojer, I'm glad you're in Scotland as we're not direct competition.

I noticed. Good luck.

Loads of timewasters at the moment. Had a few emails being offered various cars worth around £1k plus £7k my way, do the maths people. One guy replied saying I will give you £7.5k, afterall it's only a Clio with go faster bits.....grrrrrrrrrr!

Reaction score
rojer386 said:
Loads of timewasters at the moment. Had a few emails being offered various cars worth around £1k plus £7k my way, do the maths people. One guy replied saying I will give you £7.5k, afterall it's only a Clio with go faster bits.....grrrrrrrrrr!

not sure why there's so many timewasters out there though tbh.... if you put it on the trader be prepared to be plagued by canvessers as well! :evil:

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
FunkyMunky said:
rojer386 said:

not sure why there's so many timewasters out there though tbh.... if you put it on the trader be prepared to be plagued by canvessers as well! :evil:

My fiance has her 206 GTi on Auto trader and the phone never stops. Pain in the butt they are!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve - i'm considering going into competition with you to become the premier Trophy dealer.... so many fine examples top choose from at the moment.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mmmm we may as well rename the forum ClioTrophysforsale.co.uk at the moment, but i suppose it means there will be new blood signing up.

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I will be sure to point the new owner of mine in the right direction of ClioTrophy as/when he/she is found!

Reaction score
FunkyMunky said:
i too also noticed this one but glad it's sold. Good luck Steve and Rojer - the market seems to be filled with timewasters at the moment. i'm giving mine a few days before revising my pricing to 10995. see what interest is generated!

Told you what to do, clean it up, take it to FCS with price in window. :D

Reaction score
g40steve said:
FunkyMunky said:

Told you what to do, clean it up, take it to FCS with price in window. :D

i will be :D

Reaction score
Cue said:
Steve - i'm considering going into competition with you to become the premier Trophy dealer.... so many fine examples top choose from at the moment.

It's because there are less buyers than sellers. Calls offering 182 have gone from a fairly even buyers to sellers ratio to 2:8 or even 1:9. With plenty of private sale cars up for more than I know dealers are making of them.

I don't think R26 has helped, it's generating quite a few unwanted CT and 182 Cup Packs from the cars supplied by brokers who can't afford to take p/xs. As these cars are not on dealer forecourts or in a dealer sales environment (or too expensive) they are slower selling (i.e. no p/x or finance incentive etc).