Who sells new after market seatbelts?

Reaction score
Just started cleaning a s/h set for the T. Might fancy a colour change. Sure i have seen cars with different belts in.. but who sells them. Google is just throwing up all these parts gatweay type websites.

Any ideas?

cheers
Chris

Reaction score
Fiona used inertiabelt.co.uk. They seem to be a decent product but your looking around £350 iirc for a set of 5. They do some good colours.
In all honesty Chris I've used the same technique for cleaning the belts in both the Trophy and Cup and they have come up like new, every mark removed then just run the cig lighter along the edges when dry to get rid of any stray fibres.

Reaction score
I have found that the best way is to get a bucket with Persia or some other detergent in and then seep the belts in them (loosen the bolt at the bottom next to the door). Then get a light scourer and the dirt comes off pretty easily.

Reaction score
Hi Mike,
I agree, I pressure wash and then bucket soak/tooth brush. Dont it three times now on different clios. Faces are always fine but the edges never seem to give it up grime.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
this should def be a "how to" or sticky. They get dirty so easy. on my to do list after a tyre fitting place got in mine with oily hands :rage:

Reaction score
My rear belts have a bit of oil on them so hoping this comes off. Will follow the steps on here.

Reaction score
Oven cleaner- Crikey Paul that sounds serious ! :grinning:

I just loosen the bottom anchor, it's a torx bolt, take the bolt out and unhook the belt off it then reel the full length of belt out and put a crocodile clip at the top to stop it recoiling. Then get a bucket with the hottest water in that I can along with some hand washing soap flakes. Put the bucket on a stool to get the maximum amount of belt in. Then just leave it for an hour.
I then get the washing up bowl and drop the belt in it and spray it liberally with some stuff from the pound shop called Elbow Grease.... it's amazing stuff and cleans anything, leave it to soak for 5 mins then work my way down and back the belt with a nail brush. Every mark comes out, even the edge dirt and any oil stains . I then soak in clean hot water, wipe down with a mircofibre cloth and then hang the loose end from the garage ceiling.
Once it's dry get a cig lighter and run the flame down the edges, the melts the stray nylon strands and bingo job done