Reaction score
I read many many posts about how amazing it handles and im in no doubt it does handle amazingly however how does it compare to a normal 182 with cup packs? or a 182 cup? Has anyone driven a normal or cup 182 on a track and also driven a trophy on the track?

I was meant to have had a test drive of a trophy and the weekend however dealer fecked up and the car was not there!!! Going to be a couple of weeks now until i can test drive one.

Reaction score
I didn't have a 182, but in the promo video for the Trophy the chap mentions that the car is 1 second a lap faster than the cup. So i'm sure the cup/182 was pretty special too. All the mags rave about them too.

Reaction score
I've had both, full fat 182 and now a Trophy. The Trophy is so much better than a 182 with Cup packs. It feels so much more confident going into corners and so much more stable going through them. Just brilliant.

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Strike i've got a full fat with cup packs at the moment, I find it handles so well already which is why i wanted to hear from people like yourself. I really want to test drive the trophy shame i've got to wait a couple of weeks!

Reaction score
After driving them both for about 45 mins each, the big difference for me was how much better the Trophy felt with the ESP (traction control) switched OFF on them both. The Trophy would let me enter tight corners at about 10mph faster and gave a really good feel of what was going on under the wheels - thus making you more confident about going faster.

Reaction score
Interesting stuff, at the moment i do 99% of my driving with ESP on. There is a section of road on my daily commute that requires ESP off otherwise it's just no fun.

My localish dealer has 1 more trophy coming in and im probably going to put a deposit down on it. Even though i've not even driven one yet. So many good reviews can't be wrong and the Full fat 182 ive got at the moment is awesome so if the trophy is even better then i can't wait.