Reaction score
I don't think its the fact that people can't be bothered but why should they do all the work for you? As Dave has said you do some research and then perhaps some members might give you some help............

http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=52&i=25789

Wow look it took me 2 seconds using Google to find this ;) x

No offence, but if you dont want to offer advice why bother to give me S**T.. If you prefer not to help or don't think I deserve your help then say nothing and save your breath.. No need to get worked up is there.
I'm very grateful for everyones advice and it has helped me decide what sort of Trophy to look out for...

Reaction score
When I bought mine I looked for all the obvious stuff you would when you buy a car (mileage, condition, number of owners ect.) but probably one of the most useful things was the owners register on here. Ask for the number of the car and find all the previous owners on here, look at their posts and often they will reveal any problems they have had, any mods, services and track days. If the owners are on here you can start to paint a picture of the cars life.

Reaction score
When I bought mine I looked for all the obvious stuff you would when you buy a car (mileage, condition, number of owners ect.) but probably one of the most useful things was the owners register on here. Ask for the number of the car and find all the previous owners on here, look at their posts and often they will reveal any problems they have had, any mods, services and track days. If the owners are on here you can start to paint a picture of the cars life.

Cheers Dan, Ive been looking here bu some are a bit sketchy... Still does help a lot.

Reaction score
No idea but guy doesn't respond to texts or answer phone.. I missed out but Steve from CS said he'd seen it and it was a dog..

Reaction score
Sadly i'll be adding mine to the mix in a few weeks.

3 owners, 87600 miles FSH including receipts, a few mods and very well looked after. 3 and a half years and not one problem too.