Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Excellent, welcome to the forum!

Looks like lots of people are taking delivery in the next week or two :D

Reaction score
Less than 24hrs to go, i'l probably have to take some kleenex with me tomorrow :wink:

Reaction score
its wednesday 3.30 now and i just have to wait til the morning but its AGONY!!!!
This day is dragging so much. Please tell me its worth it!

10am tomorrow I will be smiling like a loon.

IT BETTER NOT RAIN :evil:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It's so worth it!

As for rain, I wouldn't let that worry you. Having driven round Brands Hatch the other week in near monsoon conditions, the level of grip from the PE2's was amazing. (Disclaimer: Take it a bit easy though if it is raining!)

Reaction score
Its the most fun you can have with your clothes on, you will have a stupid smile on you face for weeks, just have to look and Nik and Me to confirm that. :lol:

hyb

Reaction score
Think mines going to be delayd from the 19th. It's gonna be sat in the dealers compound untill I sell my bmw, no interest yet :(

Reaction score
I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago. Dealer initially said it would be with them Sept 18th and to me on the 21st. Then it crept up to being with me on the 24th, and today he said the 26th???

Said it's still on the production line, so even the 26th seems unlikely. :(

He did say my order still had a Green light next to it, he said if it goes Amber then Red i should start to worry!

Me worry? He should be the one to be worried if its late!!! :twisted:

Reaction score
when i test drove mine. obviously i didt rag it but i gave it some and it actually didt feel that fast. tell me im wrong

hyb

Reaction score
Wooohoo, Dealer just rang me, car is coming tomorrow! or at least should be. 4 days early!
Makes no difference though, still have to shift my car first :(

Might go check it out though and see what the number is ;)

amm

Reaction score
when do you get yours ???

will arive on the 15/10/2005 cant come fastanuf old car was a civic type r was not a bad car but the clio seems a lot :D :D :D better

Reaction score
Well well well,

Dealer phoned me yesterday to say my Trophy will be delivered to them on Friday and should be ready for me to collect from Monday! :D

Only problem is. . . .

It took a while longer than expected to get the Finances agreed. So that means the money wont even clear in my account till at least next Thursday!!! :evil:

Not Good! How gutted will i be? Having to wait even longer!