Reaction score
Trophy No.
IIRC Elia is just what the bodykit is called. So it's just a normal clio that someone has done a number on.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Trophy264 said:
Huh
Weird. You reckon Elia placked them?

You mean the bit of cardboard stuck inside the door frame with chewing gum? :wink:

I don't think they are the greatest, there lastest customizing attempt seems to be on a Dacia :shock:

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Trophy264 said:
Huh
Weird. You reckon Elia placked them?

You mean the bit of cardboard stuck inside the door frame with chewing gum? :wink:

I don't think they are the greatest, there lastest customizing attempt seems to be on a Dacia :shock:

A customised Dacia! - ruination of a good car....

Reaction score
Generic answer, pointed at no one. Apologies in advance; feeling zero love for this type of body kit insanity. Elia kit, PATHETIC BOLLOC*S. Thinking of buying? Save up and buy a 20 year old Mini or Fiesta, G or F reg will do, learn to have fun driving properly trying not to put them the wrong side of a hedge, then reset life goals in the car department. A Ren 5, any Clio, Nova, Corsa, Polo, Golf, Ignis, Swift, 106, 205, 309, 306, AX, Saxo, Justy, Corolla, blimey throw in a Metro, Maxi and Maestro and more will do as well, before selecting a shed with a body kit.

Why do people have such a desire to follow form so much over function? Philosophically driving is about getting from point A to B and enjoying it, not others perception of an individual having a tiny cock...this is reminding me of that classic eBay ad where the 'nuts' Clio was advertised on the basis of "you can bet your last 1/8th this bad boy's gonna get ya laid".

No disrespect in asking the question what is an Elia; but please ensure that question is not a precursor to paying for one.