Reaction score
My 200 with Cup chassis. It's Pearl White btw - went for the Black/White combo. Like it a lot :D
Totally different to the T. More comfortable, not as fast top end (but it's only on 800 miles so not loosened up yet).
The cornering however is unbelievable. Feels different to a Trophy but does the same job. Feels flatter through the corner where the T cocks a leg and rolls a bit more. On a favourite part of road I could take a corner at lets say 35 :wink: in the Trophy, I felt more confident to go round it at 40 :wink: in the 200
Could best describe it as Digital to the Trophy's analogue, but both very special. Wish I could have kept 353 and had a few weeks of blasting both back to back for a better comparison, but they don't let you do that :(
Anyway, here's a few pics
DSC_0562.jpg
DSC_0561.jpg
DSC_0579.jpg
DSC_0560.jpg
DSC_0610.jpg
DSC_0612.jpg
DSC_0613.jpg
DSC_0605.jpg

Reaction score
nice....looks like the exact same spec of the RS factory cars on the Ice track circuit at Val Torhens i saw will in France back in febuary (apart from the tyres obivously) ...the pearl white makes a long overdue return IMO

Reaction score
very tidy indeedy. I probably wouldn't have a black roof though.

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, half expected a bit of stick :lol:
As for the Black roof, I intended to paint the rear spoiler black too to make it even more black and white, but still undecided. I think it makes it look a bit more 'race styleee' without going too ott

Reaction score
Looks great! Though white and black? You'll be kept very busy. :wink:

Keep the spoiler white, I think it'll look slightly odd from the rear if it's painted. Personal opinion though!

Reaction score
Supersonic said:
Looks great! Though white and black? You'll be kept very busy. :wink:

Keep the spoiler white, I think it'll look slightly odd from the rear if it's painted. Personal opinion though!

I saw an S3 with that colour combo which made me go for the black roof and that had a black spoiler which I really liked. Couldn't quite stretch to one of those though