Reaction score
My choice will be either a Clio V6 or a 4.2 V8 Audi S4 saloon, always wanted one of these.
When i change cars i always like to go for something completely different so it'll more then likely be the audi then the V6, well i hope.......

Reaction score
SharkyUK wants an Audi RS4 after the Trophy.. and I cant wait for him to get it..

Then I can have the Trophy full time :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
although i'll never actually replace the Trophy, the only thing i can think of as an actual replacement would be an exige, handling, pace, looks, prescience... it may even outdo the T in all the important boxes apart from mpg.

Reaction score
Hope fully like alot of people i will be able to afford to keep the trophy when it comes time for a change, if iv kept her between the hedges! im thinking along the lines of either:-
r26(R)
ph2 clio v6
focus rs (either)
Tommi makenen evo
DC5

hopfully not be for a good wile yet.

Reaction score
i will never sell my trophy, but with some savings in the bank and when i turn 25 next year il be looking for a clio mk 2 v6 or impreza p1, would like something with 4wd mind...

Reaction score
i only changed mine cos a mk2 v6 appeared in silver with very low miles, was gonna keep the trophy for a long time if not.

Reaction score
Is anyone actually planning to sell their Trophy? I'm not. I want to keep it as a second car too. It means the next car can be even less practical!

Reaction score
^^^ Not if I can help it! There are a whole host of other cars that I would love to own, including the R26/R27(has grown on me) but I think that the very fact that EVO still regularly mention the Trophy in reviews of other cars speaks volumes about it's ability to continue to be up there with all that the motor industry is throwing at consumers. I have certainly become very attached to #154!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
If I had the money and a garage, I would keep the Trophy as the everyday car and build a westfield. Always had a soft spot for them, but if I was feeling lazy I might just buy an arial atom or exige. Although given the current financial climate my next purchase will be a bike(pedal power). lol.

Reaction score
Just read through this thread, an amazing amount of people wanting Westfield Megabusa's:

DSC_5710.jpg

:D

However, it didn't replace the Trophy, so to answer the thread's question, at the moment the Trophy is my daily car and the Busa is the fun and track car. But the Trophy is for sale in exchange for something fun, but that can tow also - MG ZS 180 is what I want..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Am very jealous already matt, no need to rub it in with the pic :D

Hadn't thought about towing issues. Diesel van or pickup would be my towing choice and keep the trophy!

Reaction score
Probably an Alfa of some sort but then it depends on circumstances at the time.

Would also be good to keep the 'T' for when the Alfa breaks down :D

Reaction score
Westfield/Caterham megabusas are astonishing - I was talking to someone the other day who has driven a 2.0 litre supercharged version - getting near F1 power to weight ratio. And they handle - quicker than some single seaters, even in 1,400 cc guise.

Reaction score
I've only ever bought 2nd hand cars and I can't see that changing next time around, which means my next car needs to be out now. I can't think of many current cars that I'd be happy replacing the trophy with. I like Lotus Elise's but I do need a tiny bit of practicality and they don't really offer that. I'm thinking of just paying to get all the small cosmetic issues on the car sorted to make it look new again and then keeping it for another few years, and probably in that time gt the dampers refurbed.

Reaction score
In the current financial climate the cars are not selling or are getting cheaper all the time so nows the time to buy a couple more for future use :lol:

Seriously I looked at changing mine earlier this year but couldnt find anything for the same sort of outlay to performance so I will be keeping mine.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
How about this............... :)

Attachments

• 5 012.jpg
    5 012.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 5 013.jpg
    5 013.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 53
Reaction score
Hehehehe, I wondered when you'd be letting the cat out of the bag ;)

Have you had much time to enjoy it yet?

Must say it looks incredibly clean :shock: Good to see the T lurking in the background though :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes it is almost immaculate, we only picked it up last friday and due to the weather not been able to do anything, i was even going to delay posting it on here till i got better pics.
I'll do that and then put up more details in a seperate thread.

very happy

blissysmile.gif

Reaction score
V.nice hoolio. Looks mint!

About ten years ago my mate inherited a H-Reg one in Grey that his mom had owned since new - nice little car. She bought a Clio 16V and regretted it.

Whats the mileage on yours?